Become a Patron!

Geekvape wenax stylus review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received wenax stylus from geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Geekvape wenax stylus colors:

- Space grey
- Devil red
- Classic black
- Army green
- Ocean blue
- Granite gray

vrdQgkU.jpg

Specifications:

- Dimension:18.85mm *112mm
- Three adjustable power output:3.4V-3.6V-3.8V
- Resistance range: 0.5Ω-3Ω
- Battery capacity: 1100mAh
- Charging specification: Mico USB 5V/1A
- Low voltage warning: 3.3V±0.1V
- PCBA Temperature alarm: 80℃
- Longest vaping time: 10S
- Maximum output voltage: 4.2V
- Capacity:2ml

In the box:

- WENAX STYLUS (Pre-installed: G.Coil Pod Formula (Mesh) 0.6Ω, 2ml)
- G.Coil Pod Formula 1.2Ω1
- Delrin drip tip
- Coil tool
- USB cable
- User manual

BjYGU6l.jpg

Geekvape wenax stylus is starter kit that you can buy in 6 different colors. In the package with this kit you will receive two coils, extra drip tip and tool for the coils which is really good. Build quality of this device is good and everything is as it should be. This device is 18.85mm in diameter and height of this device is 112mm. Wenax stylus is really lightweight, it is only 44g. On the device from one side you can see "Wenax" and from the other side you can see "Stylus".

rYZQCV6.jpg

Let's start with the cartridge, so cartridge stays really nice in the place and there is no any play here and also we don't have magnets here. From the top side of the cartridge you can see the drip tip and this is a 510 drip tip. It is really nice that in package you will receive one extra 510 drip tip. Personally I really like both drip tips from the package, but one that comes as a spare one is a bit better. In case that you don't like drip tips from the package you can use your own 510 drip tip here without any problems. On one side of the cartridge you can see the cap and when you pull the cap you can see the fill hole and you can pretty much easy fill the cartridge with gorilla bottles. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is okay capacity for this device. Cartridge is a bit dark so this can be a con to some people because you can't see clearly e liquid in the cartridge. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see the slot for coils and here we have no threads you only need to push in or pull out the coil. In the package you will receive the tool so you can easier replace the coils here. With this device you will receive two coils, one is mesh coil with 0.6ohm resistance, recommended power for this coil is 13-18w, the other one is 1.2ohm coil and recommended power for this coil is 9.5-11.5w. It is important to prime the coil before you use it with few drops of eliquid.

Jf7IT7E.jpg

QF5f8Io.jpg

ZC5umhK.jpg

9Uj7HEE.jpg

GWMuL4T.jpg

On one side of the device you can see the usb port that you will use to charge the battery. This device has build in battery with 1100mah capacity which is really good capacity for this device. On the device you can also see two airflow holes and you can see led indicator. From the bottom of the device you can see the fire button and I can say that I really like that fire button is placed there. So on this device you can use the fire button from the bottom or you can use the automatic swith which is really nice. This device supports 3 working modes and to change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button, you can choose between:

- Green working mode: high
- Blue working mode: medium
- White working mode: low

This device has battery indicator:

- Green light: 71% - 100%
- Blue light: 31% - 70%
- Red light: 0 - 30%

Fg2TfYI.jpg

F8LiIuW.jpg

My thoughts:

You can buy this device in 6 different colors which is good in my opinion. Build quality of the device is good, I really like the finish, the device is really comfortable for using. The package is also really good, you will receive two coils, the tool for coils and extra 510 drip tip. It is really good that this device is compatible with 510 drip tips and drip tips from the package are very comfortable for using. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml and I think that's okay capacity for this device. This device has built in battery with 1100mah capacity which is really good capacity in my opinion. We don't have usb type c here which is a con and also the cartridge here is a bit dark which can also be a con to some people. This device has 3 working modes which is great and we have the battery indicator. On this device we can use the fire button from the bottom which is great, I really like this fire button, it is comfortable for using and we can use here automatic switch which is great as well. With 0.6ohm coil you can expect loose mtl draw and with 1.2ohm coil you can expect little bit tighter mtl draw. Personally I like very tight mtl draw but I belive that 1.2ohm coil will be good for most people for mtl. It is really good that this device is compatible with coils from aegis pod. Flavor is good with coils from the package but personally I like 1.2ohm coil more because of airflow. With 0.6ohm coil you can use this device at 14,15 or 16w and with 1.2ohm coil you can use the device at 9,10 and 11w. This device is really simple for using and it performs really well in my opinion. Basically this is one very solid device that you can consider if you are buying starter kit.

Cons:

- Cartrdige is a bit dark
- No usb c

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two coils in the package
- Extra drip tip in the package
- Compatible with 510 drip tips
- Easy to fill
- Comfortable drip tips
- Good flavor
- Fire button from the bottom