Become a Patron!

Geekvape zeus nano review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received zeus nano from geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Geekvape zeus nano colors:

- Silver
- Blue
- Gold
- Gunmetal
- Black
- Rainbow

jWsNuEQ.png

Specifications:

- Size: 22mm x 56.55mm
- Capacity: 2ml/3.5ml

In the box:

- Zeus Nano Tank (2ml)
- Geekvape B Series Coil 0.40, 25-33W
- Geekvape B Series Coil 0.60, 15-25W
- Drip tip
- Coil tool
- User manual
- Spare parts pack
- Spare glass tube (3.5ml)

bSJIRQ4.jpg

Zeus nano tank is 22mm in diameter and height of this atomizer is 56mm. You will receive this atomizer in nice package, in the package you will receive two coils, extra drip tip, tool for coils and bubble glass tank. Build quality of the atomizer is good and there is nothing to complain about here. On the atomizer you can see some details on the top cap and on the base, on the airflow control ring you can see "Zeus", on the chamber you can see logo and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard engravings.

2nmDlX6.jpg

You will receive this atomizer with 510 drip tip and in the package you will receive extra drip tip which is really nice. Drip tips from the package are the same but drip tips are very comfortable for using. If you don't like drip tips from the pakcage you can use here any other 510 drip tip here which is great.
This is a top fill atomizer and on the top cap you can see details so you can easier take it off. We don't have threads here you only need a quarter turn to take off the top cap from the atomizer. When you take off the top cap you can see two fill holes and there is no any problems here when you want to fill the atomizer which is nice.

This is the top airflow atomizer which many people like because this atomizer can't leak. So under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring. On this atomizer you can really easy and simple adjust the airflow.
You will receive this atomizer with regular glass tank and capacity of the tank is 2ml. In the package you will receive bubble glass tank and capacity with this tank is 3.5ml which is really good capacity if you ask me.

R5qs5Ml.jpg

ARLQaUL.jpg

In the package you will rececive two coils, one in the atomizer and one in the package. In the atomizer you will receive coil with 0.4ohm resistance, recommended power for this coil is 25-33w. In the package you will receive 0.6ohm coil and recommended power for this coil is 15-25w. Before you use the coil it is important that you prime your coil with few drops of e liquid and than you can fill the tank. You can really easy change the coil here using the tool from the package, we don't have threads here.

ihZKCRE.jpg

zQjshc4.jpg

WagBa9K.jpg

My thoughts:

Build quality of the atomizer is good and everything is as it should be. Atomizer comes in a really nice package, in the package you will get drip tips, tool, coils and bubble tank. Top fill system on this atomizer is good and you can fill the tank fast and easy. This atomizer has top airflow which many people like because this atomizer will never leak and you can really easy adjust the airflow on the atomizer. This atomizer is compatible with coils of some previous geekvape devices which is great because coils are good. Flavor on this atomizer is good, especially considering that this is a top airflow atomizer. I really like to use this atomizer with airflow half opened because that way I get really nice restricted dtl draw and I really like how atomizer performs that way. In my opinion zeus nano is really solid atomizer, it is really simple for using, it has top airflow and it is compatible with many coils from geekvape devices which is really nice in my opinion, I can suggest you this atomizer if you like top airflow tanks.

Cons:

- I would like that drip tips in the package are not the same

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Color options
- Two coils in the package
- Two drip tips in the package
- Easy to fill
- Good airflow
- Compatible with coils from previous geekvape's devices
- Good flavor
- Easy to use