Become a Patron!

Geekvape Zeus RTA.... Muted poor flavor?

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to discuss my experience with the greatly anticipated Zeus RTA. Like most people, i watched a ton of reviews for this RTA on youtube. I would say 95% of them had great things to say and all mentioned that this tank had great flavor. I was very exited to try my new Zeus specifically because of the reviews and also that i just find it to be an amazing looking tank. The design and build quality is great which typically geekvape product seems consistent on. Unfortunately after putting several builds in, as well as trying all sorts of positions, i can never get good flavor from it. Tried cleaning it several times, low wattage builds, high wattage builds, thin and thick wicking, large diameter coils, small diameter coils, and finally coil placement raising it and lowering it. After all this I found that best result for flavor in my opinion was a .35 ohm fused clapton 3mm 6 wrap build raised placement just in line with the top row of side airflow holes and using the 510 drip tip on top. In my opinion that is what i found to give me the most flavor but..... still i find it to be very poor. Delicate Tobacco or other subtle flavors, you can forget about it because they are non existent. The only juice that works ok for me is an intense fruity flavor and even then its pretty mute.
I have read now that other people are too experiencing this result on flavor so Im wondering if anyone on this forum had success in achieving better results than i have? Any suggestions? Did you find it to be the same for you?

Thanks... Keep Vaping

VU Sponsors