Become a Patron!

Geekvape zeus x mesh review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received zeus x mesh from Geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Zeus mesh rta colors:

- Gunmetal
- Ss
- Blue
- Red & black
- Black
- Gold
- Green
- Wine red
- Rainbow

u3OFGFh.jpg

Specifications:

- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 47.8mm
- E-juice Capacity: 4.5ml
- Top airflow
- Material: Stainless Steel (body), Glass (tank tube)

In the box:

- GeekVape Zeus X RTA (4.5ml)
- Spare Glass Tube (3.5ml)
- 810 drip tip
- Coils
- Spare Parts Pack
- Hex Wrench
- GV Triangular Tool
- Feather Cotton
- User Manual
- Warranty Card

Nlhfv9n.jpg

Zeus x mesh is 25mm in diameter. This atomizer comes in a really nice package, in the package you will receive coils, cotton, extra drip tip and tools which is really good. Build quality of the atomizer is very good, everything is as it should be. On the atomizer you can see some details on the top cap, on the airflow control ring you can see two engravings "Geekvape", on the chamber you can see "Zeus" and logo, on the base some details and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard informations.

NyCJFGw.jpg

mIIQ4N8.jpg

This atomizer comes with 810 drip tip preinstalled, drip tip stands really nice in the place. In the package you will receive one more 810 drip tip which is great. In my opinion both drip tips are very good for using. In case that you don't like drip tips from the package you can use here any other 810 drip tip. In the package you will receive 510 drip tip adapter so you can use here 510 drip tip if you want.

This is a top fill atomizer, on the top cap you can see some details so you can easier take off the top cap. We don't have threads here, you only need to turn a bit the top cap and you can take it off. When you take off the top cap you can see two fill holes and you can really easy fill the tank.

43uDM0o.jpg

tWlbtS4.jpg

This is a top airflow atomizer and under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring. You can take off the airflow control ring whcih is really nice. On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other side.
This atomizer comes with bubble glass tank preinstalled, capacity with the bubble glass tank is 4.5ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. In the package you will receive regular glass tank and with this tank capacity of the atomizer is 3.5ml which is again okay capacity.

Ic3amhx.jpg

4w7QXyW.jpg

f95DvQh.jpg

On the base you can see two parts that holds the coil in the place, in the middle you can see one spring loaded piece and this piece is here to push cotton to the coil. Also on the base you can see two big wick slots. In the package you will receive coils for this atomizer and you will also receive cotton which is great. Building here is not hard because in the package you will receive tool to bend the mesh. Wicking here is also very simple because slots are big and in my opinion wicking on this atomizer is way easier than on other mesh atomizers which is great. It is really nice that you can use this base on zeus x atomizer, you can also buy only the base seperately.

OAmHD0t.jpg

UgeiToL.jpg

My thoughts:

So, zeus x mesh is very well build atomizer, build quality of this atomizer is really good. Atomizer comes in a really nice package, in the package you will get drip tips, coils, cotton, spare parts and tool. In my opinion drip tips from the package are very good and I like to use preinstalled drip tip. You can fill the tank really easy and without any problems. With bubble glass tank capacity is 4.5ml which is great capacity and I use here bubble glass tank. This is a top airflow atomizer and many people like that because this atomizer can't leak. On this atomizer you can expect a lot of airflow and I use it with airflow half opened. Building on this atomizer is really easy and you can really easy wick the atomizer which is great. All you need to do is to fluff the cotton really nice and to put it in the wicking slots. This atomizer performs really good, probably better than other mesh atomizers that I tried. Flavor in my opinion is very good on this atomizer. So, if you like atomizers with mesh coils and atomizers with top airflow I would suggest you to try this one.

Cons:

- Loud airflow when fully opened

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two drip tips in the package
- Coils and cotton in the package
- 4.5ml capacity
- Easy to build
- Easy to wick
- Good flavor
- Top airflow
- Easy to fill