Become a Patron!

Getting back to vaping : Chinese website changes

Hey all,

I vaped from 2016 to 2018 and ordered mods from fasttech and heavengifts . I had to quit due to personal reasons.

Trying to get back into vaping now and I see heavengifts has gone wholesale and not accepting retail orders and fasttech is accepting just bitcoin as payment method?

Are there any other China based websites I can order disposables from ?

Any help will be appreciated..

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
fasttech is accepting just bitcoin as payment method?

Still able to use Paypal here although I purchase "gift cards". Say for example something is priced at $30, I might buy a $40 gift card and buy that item. Yes, I'll retain any extra as gift card money to use later. That's not a real problem. The gift cards allow five years for you to spend.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Fasttech seems to still accept everything from what I see my end.
e84428d4f3c703ccfd36f89dd1297243.jpg

Sent from my LM-X430 using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech seems to still accept everything from what I see my end.
e84428d4f3c703ccfd36f89dd1297243.jpg

Sent from my LM-X430 using Tapatalk

It may be only here in WV you need to use electronic gift cards purchased from FT. Not sure if that or a USA wide thing. Know though PayPal will not function to buy stuff off FT. Instead you buy the "gift cards" on FT, then use the "gift cards" to buy stuff. At least that's been my last few experiences with FT.

Like I said though any "money"/"credit" you have on "gift cards" lasts up to five years from purchase date. So I could have $20 split between two cards. As of yet not figured out how to apply two, or more gift cards to a single order. I'm sure FT will eventually allow for that though. At least one might think they would sort that out. "Hey look on my account, I got all these gift cards totaling $X, I want to go on a spree!"

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It may be only here in WV you need to use electronic gift cards purchased from FT. Not sure if that or a USA wide thing. Know though PayPal will not function to buy stuff off FT. Instead you buy the "gift cards" on FT, then use the "gift cards" to buy stuff. At least that's been my last few experiences with FT.

Like I said though any "money"/"credit" you have on "gift cards" lasts up to five years from purchase date. So I could have $20 split between two cards. As of yet not figured out how to apply two, or more gift cards to a single order. I'm sure FT will eventually allow for that though. At least one might think they would sort that out. "Hey look on my account, I got all these gift cards totaling $X, I want to go on a spree!"

That's what I have to do as well, so it isn't just WV. I didn't think the gift certificates ever expired.

I had placed an order for a tube mod and single coil RDA, and the tube was marked "Restocking?" and it dragged on and on without shipping, so I cancelled it and the money went immediately back to the gift certificate. I then bought another $20 gift certificate (initial order was only about $25, so not enough to cover what I wanted) and placed an order for an Aromamizer Plus, which has already shipped, and I have a balance left on one of the gift certificates that I can spend later.

It works, I just don't know how long it will take for P*P to catch on to what we're doing.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn't think the gift certificates ever expired.

They ought to list a a "good until" date on each one.

1627241864119.png

See on mine above, it lists a date under the word Expiry. It's listed on the left hand side menu of your account. It is listed as gift Cards.

It works, I just don't know how long it will take for P*P to catch on to what we're doing.

Until then, ...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They ought to list a a "good until" date on each one.

View attachment 184603

See on mine above, it lists a date under the word Expiry. It's listed on the left hand side menu of your account. It is listed as gift Cards.

Until then, ...

Right you are, and I stand corrected.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea the whole gift card deal is a PP workaround since they hammered a lot of chinese sites over a year ago. When PP enforced their rule about no ecigs they cut vendors off. Which fucked them, not just for direct PP payments but credit card processing as well since they were relying on PP for that as well.

VU Sponsors