Become a Patron!

Gilligan's Cookie

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I'd prefer Mary Anne's cookie....;)

Mary+Ann+Gilligans+Island+10.aspx

Sounds yummers though!
t2020.gif

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have been toying with an idea for a coconut cookie for a while now and this is the best I could come up with any suggestions?
View attachment 166805

my flavor stash can be seen at https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/138027

If I was mixing this, I'd put some vanilla cream in it too, like a Vanilla Swirl, or French Vanilla Deluxe, or Shisha Vanilla, at maybe 1.5%, and 0.75 to 1% of Flavorah Sweet Coconut. It's a great mix idea, reminds me of those coconut cookies we used to have at Bible School in the 60s. :)

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Thanks to all of you here is what I now have. I will be mixing it tomorrow if the USPS delivers the one flavor I am out of on time. (Insert rant about the USPS delivering my packages to my neighbor who is a long haul driver and only in town one week a month)

Attachments

• Mary Annes Cookie V2.png
    Mary Annes Cookie V2.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 20

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks to all of you here is what I now have. I will be mixing it tomorrow if the USPS delivers the one flavor I am out of on time. (Insert rant about the USPS delivering my packages to my neighbor who is a long haul driver and only in town one week a month)

How did your cookie turn out? Have you tried it yet? I don't understand those people who can mix something, set it aside for a month, and not taste it. I have no patience! :)

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
How did your cookie turn out? Have you tried it yet? I don't understand those people who can mix something, set it aside for a month, and not taste it. I have no patience! :)

Oh when I make a new juice I test it after one day then again on day three then again on day seven unless it has custard in it or something that will take a month to infuse
I have adjusted the Biscuit IWN up to 1.5% to give it more cookie and I think it has come out quite nice in fact I will make it so it is no longer privet on ELR https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3693677/Mary Anne's Cookie I have taken the old mix and added some chocolate and caramel to it working out some girl scout cookies and on day one that was good but it has wf chocolate chunks in it and I find that is best after a week so waiting a bit longer before I make adjustments or see if it is a good as it could be :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oh when I make a new juice I test it after one day then again on day three then again on day seven unless it has custard in it or something that will take a month to infuse
I have adjusted the Biscuit IWN up to 1.5% to give it more cookie and I think it has come out quite nice in fact I will make it so it is no longer privet on ELR https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3693677/Mary Anne's Cookie I have taken the old mix and added some chocolate and caramel to it working out some girl scout cookies and on day one that was good but it has wf chocolate chunks in it and I find that is best after a week so waiting a bit longer before I make adjustments or see if it is a good as it could be :D

That's fantastic! I will have to give it a look. I'm a sucker for coconut, and thanks to our Gypsy friend, I even have some of that VTA Dessicated Coconut. That's good stuff! Need to order a couple of the other flavors but that can definitely happen. :)

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
That's fantastic! I will have to give it a look. I'm a sucker for coconut, and thanks to our Gypsy friend, I even have some of that VTA Dessicated Coconut. That's good stuff! Need to order a couple of the other flavors but that can definitely happen. :)

I am a big fan of VTA so when bullcity gets new ones in stock I have to try them out if you make it let me know what you think

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Okay here is v3 the Chocolate Caramel Girlscout cookie attempt

Marry Anne V3.jpg

I am still debating on if I should add a kiss of butterscotch to make things pop a bit more or not. I know when I mix the Old Mary Anne with my other juice Oompa Loompa it is quite good however, I get a slight peanut butter note that I can not explain since neither one has peanut butter in it.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been toying with an idea for a coconut cookie for a while now and this is the best I could come up with any suggestions?
View attachment 166805

my flavor stash can be seen at https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/138027
It sounds very good. I do like the name Gilligan's cookie rather than Maryann's. Most will not get the connection to one of our favorite 70's sitcom reference with Maryann in the name. Or maybe Castaway's cookie? Now as long as it does not taste like Hawaiian Tropic as some coconut flavors I have tried. I love coconut and have been disappointed with the ones I have tried. I regret not having diy supplies to try your juice. Maybe I can commision you to make me a bottle? Please let me know. Have a great weekend.

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
It sounds very good. I do like the name Gilligan's cookie rather than Maryann's. Most will not get the connection to one of our favorite 70's sitcom reference with Maryann in the name. Or maybe Castaway's cookie? Now as long as it does not taste like Hawaiian Tropic as some coconut flavors I have tried. I love coconut and have been disappointed with the ones I have tried. I regret not having diy supplies to try your juice. Maybe I can commision you to make me a bottle? Please let me know. Have a great weekend.

I would be happy for someone else to try it and tell me what they think so if you really want to send me a PM and we will work it out

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really do want to try it. I think without the chocolate though if you can? As I mentioned I do like coconut and have been disappointed with the ones I previously tried. Or, ooh coconut custard pie. I believe that was Gilligans favorite food on the island. Can you pull off a coconut custard? I will compensate you accordingly. To vape a non-suntan lotion coconut juice would be awesome. Thank you so much.

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Oh now a coconut custard pie could be interesting see now I am extra happy I posted here more ideas are always good just need to order more coconut :D oh and the plain cookie is the one I thought you were talking about I need to rename the V3 was thinking Naughty Scout for it but it is still in the test folder on my ELR so the name was just something quick so I could find it as to the Desiccated Coconut VTA it reminds me of Coco Lopez not sure if you ever knowingly had it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
One of the makers has a Coconut Cream Pie FW maybe? But it needs a lot of help. Might be a good place to start though.

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
One of the makers has a Coconut Cream Pie FW maybe? But it needs a lot of help. Might be a good place to start though.

I have been gun shy about any flavor called cream pie since back when I first started mixing and mixed up Banana Cream Pie TFA at 7% and it tasted like vomit but I will but coconut cream pie fw on my next order

VU Sponsors