Become a Patron!

Ginger Cookie

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got this Ginger from FLV about a month ago. Mixed some low to high. Tried them all.
This is my final settle %.
I have always loved Ginger Cookies. My Mom was a mad Ginnger anything lover, candied, cookies, chocolate covered, Chocolate Ginger will be my next Vape try.
This is sill easy for me as a Ginger Cookie and im loving it.
FlV Ginger (not cookie actual Ginger) 3%. Sorry Smoky lower I was not getting it.
Capella Sugar Cookie (I use V2 as V1 makes me cough a little) V2 4%.
I don't feel I need anything else to make this a simple true Ginger Cookie which I love to eat and now vape.20210106_182211(1).jpg

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what you are vaping with either.. that can affect it.

I personally can not go over .4% with Ginger.
I also don't mix my flv with other manufactures. :)

As long as you like it, is what matters..

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not sure what you are vaping with either.. that can affect it.

I personally can not go over .4% with Ginger.
I also don't mix my flv with other manufactures. :)

As long as you like it, is what matters..
Hi, sorry i'v been missing replies lately.
I use a couple of tanks. A Geek Vape Zues sub ohm and an old Sense Herakles with mesh. Now n then a Naboo.
I will admit I struggle with a lot of flavours others use at lower levels. I used to love TFA Ry4 Double. Id read recipes with it at 2% and couldnt even tell there was any flavour there at all. I used it at 10 to 12%.
But am liking this ginger cookie. I read on the site I got it that it has a floral note. Im not getting that at all. I hate floral notes, like FA blackberry, its like vaping perfume. All im getting is nice ginger taste thankfully.

VU Sponsors