Become a Patron!

Glas Basix Blueberry Cake Clone

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realyy loved this flavor by Glas so I cloned it. Check it out.
E47jEEq.png

There were just no comments on if it actually similar or not. And one have a better one for this

Attachments

• fba53185b352bbd0b0036c119146395b.jpg
    fba53185b352bbd0b0036c119146395b.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 36

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds pretty good.I have all the flavors except Cinnamon sugar,any subs you think could work for that one?

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds pretty good.I have all the flavors except Cinnamon sugar,any subs you think could work for that one?
I'm not sure what you have but, i would use any other cinnamon that you own. I would sugest using what i used if you want it to taste exactly like this recipe.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure what you have but, i would use any other cinnamon that you own. I would sugest using what i used if you want it to taste exactly like this recipe.
Thanks.Yeah,i plan to get the cinnamon sugar next time i make a flavor order,but that'll probably be a while yet.I have 2 different Tfa cinnamons,i think 1 just says cinnamon and the other is cinnamon something haha,it's like a bakery type cinnamon,so that one would probably be closer than the other,then i also have Flavorah rich cinnamon,and Fa cinnamon ceylon.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks.Yeah,i plan to get the cinnamon sugar next time i make a flavor order,but that'll probably be a while yet.I have 2 different Tfa cinnamons,i think 1 just says cinnamon and the other is cinnamon something haha,it's like a bakery type cinnamon,so that one would probably be closer than the other,then i also have Flavorah rich cinnamon,and Fa cinnamon ceylon.
Bakery is what you need. Exactly

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bakery is what you need. Exactly
I sort of figured that would probably be the closest,although i went ahead and did another flavor order earlier than expected,so i have the cinnamon sugar on the way,that way i can try it as it's supposed to be haha.I'll be making some up this weekend.

VU Sponsors