Become a Patron!

GLASSMANOAK'S THE VAPE TREE Contest Thread for WINNERS!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10/21
a8c053aefffcb8c114e0dc270709cbb3.jpg

SENT FROM THE LAB IN THE BASEMENT OF VAPEMENT.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5. 10/20

I have seen Shutter but I haven't been able to see the Eye yet but I have heard that it is good! It is definitely a different taken and considering not a bad movie! If you like foriegn horror movies a great one is Inside if you haven't already seen it!

Anyway that is it for me for today and I am not sure how much longer this game is going to last so good luck to everyone who has entered! Goodnight and sweet dreams!!!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me
10/21 #1

I watched The Eye. It was pretty good, not so much horror as a ghost movie, but pretty entertaining. I think the contest goes until Sunday, so we got a few more days yet.

Atlantic-forest-canopy-with-flowering-Cassia-and-Tibouchina-trees.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10/21

f7bdef50a93e8ac1cd7ae75eb1b2a5b9.jpg

I want this wall sticker

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

The Vape Tree

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

YEAH!!!

We hit 200 posts already so it looks like there will be a drawing for a WINNER!!! on Sunday between Midnight and noon. You can continue to make numbered posts until the drawing actually happens, so keep those cards and letters coming in !!

GOOD LUCK !!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. 10/15 I put "substance" into a search and this is what came up. LOL I love trees especially Birch trees. Love that black and white texture.
1. 10/21

Damn that auto correct! Looks more like substances than substance to me lol!!!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10/21#1 it was a long day to longuploadfromtaptalk1445477348931.jpg

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No rain I can't take no more for awhile
10/21#3uploadfromtaptalk1445499295133.jpg

scooter

The Vape Tree

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SALE !!!!!

THE VAPE TREE is proud to announce a SALE on all E-liquids. Get 50% off simply by using the Coupon Code

50VU

www.thevapetree.com

When you checkout.

Please allow 5 Business Days for shipping so that ALL E-liquids can be Pre-steeped!

WE DO OFFER CUSTOM NICOTINE LEVELS AND PG/VG MIXES.

JUST SELECT 3MG AND ADD EXTRA VG IN COMMENT SECTION OF EACH ORDER

THIS MIGHT REQUIRE A FEW EXTRA DAYS FOR MIXING AND PRE-STEEPING !

.​

Anjelvape77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10/23*1

I don't log on here often but now I have one more reason to at least pop by and see whats going on!

0601151607.jpg

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SALE !!!!!

THE VAPE TREE is proud to announce a SALE on all E-liquids. Get 50% off simply by using the Coupon Code

50VU

www.thevapetree.com

When you checkout.

Please allow 5 Business Days for shipping so that ALL E-liquids can be Pre-steeped!

WE DO OFFER CUSTOM NICOTINE LEVELS AND PG/VG MIXES.

JUST SELECT 3MG AND ADD EXTRA VG IN COMMENT SECTION OF EACH ORDER

THIS MIGHT REQUIRE A FEW EXTRA DAYS FOR MIXING AND PRE-STEEPING !

.​
10/23 #2

Very cool!

tree-photo-ice-frozen-rain-covered-md.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. 10/23

Good afternoon to all of the vape tree posters and I hope you all had a great week and a wonderful weekend ahead of you!!! @The Vape Tree thanks for the great giveaway thread and the opportunity to try out some of the juices that you have to offer! Good luck to all on the drawing of our first winner this Sunday!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. 10/23

uploadfromtaptalk1445626412674.jpg
It is a month until my birthday as of today and though I am excited about it I also hate that I am getting older every year! In honor of my birthday coming up I figured I would do a few pictures of tree cakes or cakes that have trees on them so I am going to start with this one! Happy birthday to anyone else who has a birthday coming up soon as well!!!

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2. 10/23

View attachment 31552
It is a month until my birthday as of today and though I am excited about it I also hate that I am getting older every year! In honor of my birthday coming up I figured I would do a few pictures of tree cakes or cakes that have trees on them so I am going to start with this one! Happy birthday to anyone else who has a birthday coming up soon as well!!!

It has their initials carved into it. Awwwwwww

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. 10/23

View attachment 31552

10/23 #3
Alright, let the countdown begin!

TREEOFLIFEbahrein.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10/23#2uploadfromtaptalk1445647993006.jpgall the gools are preparing for there night. I barely got away with my life trying to get you guys this Halloween pic with a tree in it

scooter

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10/23 #4
Raining pretty hard right now. That massive hurricane in Mexico is gonna bring a bunch of rain right thru Texas....

Cyclone-Phailin7.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
a77d62a76f0633acd75d3277d8be3671.jpg
Maybe all that rain will wash them stinking cowboys away with it.
You guys see the trees in this pic. Try coming throw my boys line you will

scooter

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a77d62a76f0633acd75d3277d8be3671.jpg
Maybe all that rain will wash them stinking cowboys away with it.
You guys see the trees in this pic. Try coming throw my boys line you will

scooter
10/23 #5

Injuries just killed the Cowboys this year, but as bad as the NFC East is, there is still a chance. We should be getting most of our guys back, just need a game or two...

palm-trees-in-a-storm-kerala-03.jpg

VU Sponsors