Become a Patron!

Good evening all...

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community. Been vaping about 4-5 months now. Started with a little kanger starter pen kit...moved from there to Aspire VV 1600 mAhs, now I've acquired a fair stockpile of VV batteries(2 aspire, 2kanger evods, a vision spinner 2 [hate it] also a C.O.V. mini mod, 50 watt-as well as a fuchai 200 watt, and finally a Cherry Bomber box mod).

I started vaping to quit smoking, had no clue I'd become borderline obsessed with this phenomena!

Oh well...I can handle an obsessive (and sometimes fiscally taxing) dance with a very cool "subculture" simply due to the fact that I love it!

Any-hoo...sorry to ramble I just wanted to drop a solid newbie intro on you guys and gals...thanks for welcoming me and I hope to learn much.

Bigrobbie

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community. Been vaping about 4-5 months now. Started with a little kanger starter pen kit...moved from there to Aspire VV 1600 mAhs, now I've acquired a fair stockpile of VV batteries(2 aspire, 2kanger evods, a vision spinner 2 [hate it] also a C.O.V. mini mod, 50 watt-as well as a fuchai 200 watt, and finally a Cherry Bomber box mod).

I started vaping to quit smoking, had no clue I'd become borderline obsessed with this phenomena!

Oh well...I can handle an obsessive (and sometimes fiscally taxing) dance with a very cool "subculture" simply due to the fact that I love it!

Any-hoo...sorry to ramble I just wanted to drop a solid newbie intro on you guys and gals...thanks for welcoming me and I hope to learn much.

Bigrobbie
Hello and welcome.
I have COPD and emphysema and I have been vaping about 6 years and I feel great. My VA doctor told me to keep vaping because I was doing so good. So you are on the right track.

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome.
I have COPD and emphysema and I have been vaping about 6 years and I feel great. My VA doctor told me to keep vaping because I was doing so good. So you are on the right track.
encouraging bro...glad you're better

VU Sponsors