Become a Patron!

Good place to buy coils

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just like the title says. I'm currently using alien claptons I got off Amazon. I don't make my own coils and have been out of the game for a good bit. Just getting back in. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I like Wotofo pre-spun wire that comes on spools, and the pre-made coils of theirs that I've tried have been really good. I've used a few of the ones that come with Elder Dragon RDAs.

myvpro.com carries a pretty decent selection of Wotofo coils, here:

These aren't going to blow your socks off like a custom-made $10 Alien would do, but they're really decent for the price.

If you want some great custom coils, though, send a PM to @Just Frank . She builds some beautiful coils.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's telling me the username can't be found

I left out the space between Just and Frank. Also, in the PM addressee line, don't use the "@" symbol.,

Sorry bout that!

Sunlight

Unlisted Vendor
Hive prebuilt Clapton coils of 0.9 grams and the following dimensions: 15mm in height, 6mm in depth, and 4mm in width. Also features 5 turns and 0.5Ω resistance

Moderator removed vendor link

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would recommend Twizted Timmy’s coilz. Quality and long lasting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VERY nice looking site, with great prices and a great selection of coils. Kinda reminds me of when I ran PureCoils, only with more coil options!

VU Sponsors