Become a Patron!

Good subohm tank for Odin 250c?

Recently got into vaping but since there are no local stores where I live it's hard to find someone to ask. So I wonder which tank would you folks recommend for the Odin 250c? Atm I'm using a skrr-z tank but it feels like it is reducing the taste a ton

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think most people here who use DNA mods would put rebuildable atomizers on them. That's why you aren't getting any responses about sub-ohm tanks.

I have a few tanks that aren't rebuildable, but none that have great flavor that are on the large size. I have an SKRR and am not impressed with it at all. The Uforce T1 was a much better tank, imo, using Fireluke Mesh coils. That tank is nearly impossible to find now, though. The one that's still for sale is the T2, which uses different coils, and I haven't tried it. I wouldn't be reluctant to try it, though, if I were to get one in a kit or something.

Smok has the TFV16, which is a big, high-power tank, and some people really like it. I think it's meh.

Smok's Resa Prince is a medium-large-size tank that I have tried, running both the Q4 coils and the Prince RBA. Those, I like a lot, and they are inexpensive now and come in a load of colors.

Another one I have not tried but would be willing to, is the Geekvape Zeus sub-ohm tank. Have used Zeus RTAs for a good while now and like them a lot. So maybe a Resa Prince or a Zeus would be a good choice for you.

That's about all I've got. Good luck, I hope you find something you like!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My wife uses an og Valarian. From my understanding it was designed for higher wattage vaping. She uses hers at 85 watts and it does have excellent flavor. Like it is the best factory coil tank that we use. I simply love my old og Crown. With coils or rba, it is my favorite and most used subohm tank but honestly the Valarian has better flavor overall. Now there is a Valarian v2 mesh out now. I am not familiar with it but has good reviews. Sorry if I was not helpfull but that is my experience.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My wife uses an og Valarian. From my understanding it was designed for higher wattage vaping. She uses hers at 85 watts and it does have excellent flavor. Like it is the best factory coil tank that we use. I simply love my old og Crown. With coils or rba, it is my favorite and most used subohm tank but honestly the Valarian has better flavor overall. Now there is a Valarian v2 mesh out now. I am not familiar with it but has good reviews. Sorry if I was not helpfull but that is my experience.

I got my hands on a Crown Mini and an RBA for it. It's a tiny thing, but with the RBA, the flavor is fantastic. I couldn't believe how good it is!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got my hands on a Crown Mini and an RBA for it. It's a tiny thing, but with the RBA, the flavor is fantastic. I couldn't believe how good it is!
I did not know a mini was made. I may try to aquire one. I do love everything about my og Crown. It it kind of goofy tall though. But hey it cranks out flavorfull, tasty clouds.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Recently got into vaping but since there are no local stores where I live it's hard to find someone to ask. So I wonder which tank would you folks recommend for the Odin 250c? Atm I'm using a skrr-z tank but it feels like it is reducing the taste a ton
I had the Skrrs given to me and was underwhelmed by its coils, flavour cut out very early on with them.
Best overall I have right now for big clouds and flavour with coils that last very well with the sweet juice I make is the Smok TV16 with dual mesh coils.
Zues sub ohm is very good too and I have 3 of them, but not as much cloud factor as the Smok. Great flavour though and its a top air flow so zero leaks.

VU Sponsors