got it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I see them on clearance ever few weeks but that is on Chinese sites. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks you can get them around $20 new.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They're not bad at all. I've been using one since they came out basically. The mod feels really good in the hand too.

Last Thanksgiving Breazy had all three of those mods (that came out at the same time) for $16 each. I got a bunch of them. The T-Storm, A-Priv, and D-Barrel were the ones. I know a few others got the D-Barrel because it was the best looking of the bunch. I have a red one but wasn't planning on getting rid of it. You wouldn't happen to have a Hugsvape Lotus or Aromamizer Surpreme to trade would you? I missed out on those when they were available.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Excellent, it is nice when a vape desire is fulfilled. Did not seem as though it was difficult to aquire. Of course it was not me hunting it down. Where? And $ if not too personal.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Excellent, it is nice when a vape desire is fulfilled. Did not seem as though it was difficult to aquire. Of course it was not me hunting it down. Where? And $ if not too personal.
I think I ended paying around $32 after shipping. I paid a little extra for USPS Priority... the vendor is stateside. Without digging through my email for confirmation, I can't recall who the vendor was... it was a company I hadn't used before...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Not bad bro. After reading your post I found myself at the b&m to get a Frenzy coil. They had the D barrell at about $65. So... Yeah in comparison you did great.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
They're not bad at all. I've been using one since they came out basically. The mod feels really good in the hand too.

Last Thanksgiving Breazy had all three of those mods (that came out at the same time) for $16 each. I got a bunch of them. The T-Storm, A-Priv, and D-Barrel were the ones. I know a few others got the D-Barrel because it was the best looking of the bunch. I have a red one but wasn't planning on getting rid of it. You wouldn't happen to have a Hugsvape Lotus or Aromamizer Surpreme to trade would you? I missed out on those when they were available.

@Just Frank

https://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizersupremev2-58_p0966.html

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I didn't realize that Steam Crave had 25mm RTAs. For whatever reason I thought they were all 30mm and above. I remember when one of their tanks V2's dropped to around $20. Was that the Supreme V2? I'm sure most places sold out eventually. Fasttech has some though for $21. Not sure the difference between the V2 & V2.1 is but I might want to try one out. The Lite 1.5 has been phenomenal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors