Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Au contrare, Narcissists are very often pathiolgical liars.

Ummmm.... not sure about that bro... a narc that lies continuously is probably called something else, but NPD is most of the time the person needs to fell important and it’s all about ME ME ME ME ME.... trump will say because of me this happened! That’s LYING!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m all about fairness, let’s connect all the dots, not just one side!

VEGAN I AM!
cool..I agree ...lets have a REAL investigation into the Clinton foundation that goes on for a year and a half like the mueller witch hunt. with the media focused on it 24/7..lets use the FISA court to conduct spying on the Clintons, on the dath of Seth Rich on John Podesta......lets do it.lets connect some dots.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cool..I agree ...lets have a REAL investigation into the Clinton foundation that goes on for a year and a half like the mueller witch hunt. with the media focused on it 24/7..lets use the FISA court to conduct spying on the Clintons, on the dath of Seth Rich on John Podesta......lets do it.lets connect some dots.

COOL!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m gonna play psychiatric doctor right now and diagnose trump with CEREBRAL NARCISSISTS

VEGAN I AM!
Why not :)
Trump is playing president.

Have been studying up on Narcissism the past few weeks.
Not only from that source.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol.... I started reading about it when I was at the other meme thread, I had a lot of post about it!

VEGAN I AM!
The who would you vote for Church of The Trump thread?
Those followers are sure being used by Trump, and apparently enjoying it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOOD MORNING it is 8:30..and all day today Donald(yo daddy) Trump is your president,just like yeserday..and just like tommorrow...enjoy.....pray for our president. God Bless America.....MAGA ..apply butthurt cream....liberal...ly.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOOD MORNING it is 8:30..and all day today Donald(yo daddy) Trump is your president,just like yeserday..and just like tommorrow...enjoy.....pray for our president. God Bless America.....MAGA ..apply butthurt cream....liberal...ly.

We all know he’s the president! What’s your point?
Are you hurt most Americans dont like your daddy

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WILBUR GREEDY MOFOKER ROSS SHOULD BE REMOVE PERMANENTLY! ANOTHER SLIMY CABINET MEMBER APPOINTED BY THE CON!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We all know he’s the president! What’s your point?
Are you hurt most Americans dont like your daddy

VEGAN I AM!
prove that.........We know you speak for all racist of color ,but when did you become the voice of America

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of turnover in the New Swamp.
And of course all of those who left lost their security clearances?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not :)
Trump is playing president.

Have been studying up on Narcissism the past few weeks.
Not only from that source.
Yeah, well Jethro you studied up for that MENSA test too and look how that worked out......so a guy who is incredibelly sucsessfull and has made fortunes,built massive projects is ....a narcissist.....and yet a dimwitted hillbilly sitting in a burned out shack he torched himself thinks he can pass a MENSA test....do you see the disconnect here Jethro.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In don’t have to prove nothing to you!!
I’m not voice of America, WE ARE!

VEGAN I AM!
So..you can't prove shit...you think your ability to shoot your pig ignorant mouth off is enough to mold reality into something it isn't...well it ain't...Trump got elected MAGA

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So..you can't prove shit...you think your ability to shoot your pig ignorant mouth off is enough to mold reality into something it isn't...well it ain't...Trump got elected MAGA

Trump will be the last RIGHTARD PRESIDENT
As matter of FACT he is A LIBTARD!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
............and Hilary had a 98% chance of winning the Whitehouse..........lol...see you have your finger on the pulse of the racists of color community...the rest of America , you don't have a clue about....and Bobbie only knows about the people who don't wear shoes and marry their first cousins.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
............and Hilary had a 98% chance of winning the Whitehouse..........lol...see you have your finger on the pulse of the racists of color community...the rest of America , you don't have a clue about....and Bobbie only knows about the people who don't wear shoes and marry their first cousins.

Who said hrc had 98% Chance? Liberal media? Aka fake news?!
Marry who? Wtf! Lol

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
But he is a rich star so we should just be eager for him to grab us by the pussy?
Especially all his religious supporters?
After all he is clearly a fine christian isn't he?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But he is a rich star so we should just be eager for him to grab us by the pussy?
Especially all his religious supporters?
After all he is clearly a fine christian isn't he?

Fuck the Christians that voted to him

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and the word "shit" is now racist?....shit! nobody told me.....so what color is shit...what percentage of shit are you?..I know you are full of shit,but I'm not sure of the actual percentage.

You talking shit bro....

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
13925415_1146521505394459_2143324036667015784_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors