Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so since CNN was at the border with the humanitarian crisis. Is it now a crisis? Didn't they all claim Trump made that shit up ? And everything was fine ????
it's a humaitarian crisis...but not a border crisis....Mary and Joesph and the Christ child are at the border....with smart phones.not MS-13 and las Zetas.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's a humaitarian crisis...but not a border crisis....Mary and Joesph and the Christ child are at the border....with smart phones.not MS-13 and las Zetas.
coyotes are hero's according to CNN and CBS they are helpers of these poor people who are escaping violent towns .......do I get sanctuary from Newark ? Fuck no !!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
coyotes are hero's according to CNN and CBS they are helpers of these poor people who are escaping violent towns .......do I get sanctuary from Newark ? Fuck no !!
I can't believe that after painting the President of the US as a Russian spy. and having that blown out of the water..that they would believe calling it a humanitarina crisis people would buy it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK.... VAPING UNDERGROUND IS NOW A BLOCKED WEBSITE HERE AT WORK!!!

MAYBE THAT MOTHERFUCKER APOS POS CALLED MY HR ABOUT ACCESS!! CRY BABY POS!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK.... VAPING UNDERGROUND IS NOW A BLOCKED WEBSITE HERE AT WORK!!!

MAYBE THAT MOTHERFUCKER APOS POS CALLED MY HR ABOUT ACCESS!! CRY BABY POS!!!

LOL.....go fuck yourself..I never had a job in my life where there was time to smoke a **** and then go on the internet and spew nonsense, and get paid for it....get your ass to work and polish those buttholes.,...I hope he did I want to hear the story....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

623c5e232cc9f86d33676b65b0146f60.jpg

LOOK HOW THEY LABELED THIS FORUM

FUCK APOSTOL POS
CRY BABY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FIRST STEP ACT PRISON REFORM BULLSHIT WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY OFF THE CRIMINALS OF THIS COUNTRY IN THE JAIL SYSTEM..
THE REFORM DOESNT REALLY STOP UNJUSTIFIED IMPRISONMENTS, IT DOESNT STOP JAIL POPULATION CONTROL, IT DOESNT STOP POLICE FROM RACIAL PROFILING, MEANING, THEY COULD TARGET MORE NON WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS BI-PARTISAN REFORM ACT ONLY APPLIES TO CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY, WHICH I DONT THINK ITS FAIR FOR NON-CITIZENS CRIMINALS THAT ARE ALREADY IN THE JAIL SYSTEM!!!

Examples:::

Those incentives include:

“phone privileges, or, if available, video conferencing privileges, for up to 30 minutes per day, and up to 510 minutes per month”;

“additional time for visitation at the prison, as determined by the warden of the prison”;
“placement in a facility closer to the prisoner’s release residence” subject to the availability of bed space, the security level of the facility, and the Warden’s support for the requested transfer;
“Increased commissary spending limits and product offerings”;
“Extended opportunities to access the email system”;
“Consideration of transfer to preferred housing units (including transfer to different prison facilities)”;
“Other incentives solicited from prisoners and determined appropriate by the Director”

https://sentencing.net/legislation/first-step-act-federal-prison-reform

THE LINK IS PROVIDED FOR THE FOLKS THAT CARE AND CAN READ...

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
FIRST STEP ACT PRISON REFORM BULLSHIT WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY OFF THE CRIMINALS OF THIS COUNTRY IN THE JAIL SYSTEM..
THE REFORM DOESNT REALLY STOP UNJUSTIFIED IMPRISONMENTS, IT DOESNT STOP JAIL POPULATION CONTROL, IT DOESNT STOP POLICE FROM RACIAL PROFILING, MEANING, THEY COULD TARGET MORE NON WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS BI-PARTISAN REFORM ACT ONLY APPLIES TO CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY, WHICH I DONT THINK ITS FAIR FOR NON-CITIZENS CRIMINALS THAT ARE ALREADY IN THE JAIL SYSTEM!!!

“phone privileges, or, if available, video conferencing privileges, for up to 30 minutes per day, and up to 510 minutes per month”;

“additional time for visitation at the prison, as determined by the warden of the prison”;
“placement in a facility closer to the prisoner’s release residence” subject to the availability of bed space, the security level of the facility, and the Warden’s support for the requested transfer;
“Consideration of transfer to preferred housing units (including transfer to different prison facilities)”;
“Other incentives solicited from prisoners and determined appropriate by the Director”

US law is for US citizens and legal immigrants only. It has been that way for over two hundred + years.

If you are an illegal citizen, US laws do not apply. And you will be considered a threat to this country. Again it has been this way for two hundred + years.
A hundred years ago you would have been shot on the spot for being illegal and breaking the rules.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
US law is for US citizens and legal immigrants only. It has been that way for over two hundred + years.

If you are an illegal citizen, US laws do not apply. And you will be considered a threat to this country. Again it has been this way for two hundred + years.
A hundred years ago you would have been shot on the spot for being illegal and breaking the rules.

THEN BUILD A JAIL FOR ILLEGALS AND NON CITIZENS, AND STOP MAKING MONEY FROM THEM PEOPLE!!
FACTS BITCH!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Uh oh....I hope you're not a work right now FACTS BITCH!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sending them back is the right thing to do.
I cannot see US citizens paying the bill to house them for free everything.

That is the right thing to do, but not profitable for your people!!! Disgusting!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's ej's code word for White people.......he used to make raicst slurs and call them mis spellings....but then he came up with this idea.

The fuck do you know what I meant?! You not me asshole!! You people means
American politicians!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The prisons are filled with mental health problems , drug addicts .there are really a small number of real criminals that need to be punished and removed from society .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
State of NY is down 2 billion in tax revenue NYC is approaching bankruptcy setting the city back to the shithole it was in the 70s .Taxation has driven most to leave the state.....yet state legislators just passed a bill to give themselves raises making the governor and legislature the highest paid in the country ! But if I want to go to Brooklyn from Staten island its $ 19 fucking dollars to cross the bridge !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
State of NY is down 2 billion in tax revenue NYC is approaching bankruptcy setting the city back to the shithole it was in the 70s .Taxation has driven most to leave the state.....yet state legislators just passed a bill to give themselves raises making the governor and legislature the highest paid in the country ! But if I want to go to Brooklyn from Staten island its $ 19 fucking dollars to cross the bridge !

Gawd dang.... sfo bridge is $6 to cross I think it’s $20 for trucks....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucking George Washington bridge is $15 , that's $75 a week to drive from jersey to Manhattan for work + 35 to park a day !

Nothing left!!!! Good lawd have mercy!! How are these people surviving over there!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Democrats run the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors