Become a Patron!

GrayScale Liquids-Royal Slomi & Chocolate

Lambreau21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Royal Slomi-

The Slomi Royal, the all-inclusive version of the original Slomi Juice. With the additional flavors added you can taste the combo immediately with the inhale. Mixing of the island flavors produces a familiar tropical punch you taste with many vape juices. Upon exhale the pineapple flavor starts to drive the taste complexity a unique sweetness. This is what separates it from other tropical punch flavors and really gives it a little zest at the end that leaves your mouth satisfied. I really enjoy the complexity that GrayScale can do with their juices because while they at first inhale taste simple and one dimensional you really get the unique characteristics with the exhale. This juice really puts out a great cloud that is extremely smooth as well. I’m personally not a big fruit punch fan so ranking it a little lower based on personal flavor preference but I think it’s a great juice if your looking for a little different tasting tropical adventure. MaxVG 3mg

Chocolate-

This was my first full chocolate liquid that I have vaped so really didn’t know what to expect. It has a hint of chocolate and I feel like you really don’t get too much of the peanut butter until you put the vape down and your sitting there thinking is that peanut butter? That peanut butter flavor really stays in your mouth a while and your left smacking your tongue like a dog if they were given a dollop of the PB. The chocolate again is there but I don’t know if it should be stronger or not. Again with my first chocolate liquid it is nice that it is mellow and maybe would like a tad more but that would be all. If you are one of those that is looking for just a straight chocolate blast to the mouth this one will not be for you unless you get some flavor boosts. If you are unsure if you would like chocolate and just want to ease your way into it I think this is a perfect juice. No throat hit and is a very smooth vape. Puts out a great milky vapor as well. 0mg Max VG

VU Sponsors