Become a Patron!

Great news

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Great News!

As you have noticed, Angelcigs did a big price drops (10 USD+) on every product. Our delivery time is speeded up from 2-7 business days to 1-4 business days.

We don't support free shipping now. You need to pay shipping fee according to the weight of your package. But it is still much cheaper than before.

Shopping now!

www.angelcigs.com

WVJammer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think you need to offer some other shipping options besides first class.
I understand that it is based on weight but $8.90 to ship a $9.99 is more than a lot of people are willing to pay.

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Especially when several mods will fit in the $5.95 USPS Priority box... :rolleyes:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I totally understand and agree. I can absolutely see people ordering due to the free shipping, then returning it for whatever reason and the company loses on the shipping both ways. I understand. But, to lower the actual price THEN up the shipping so the price matches other companies, is not gonna fly in todays climate. People will simply move on. Nobody want the prospect of losing almost HALF the total cost if they feel the need to do a return. There's a reason people pay the Prime price on Amazon, ya know?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

WVJammer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I understand what you are saying Celtic. I just feel they will get more orders if they offer more shipping options than only first class.
Like Midniteoyl said "several mods will fit in the $5.95 USPS Priority box".
They get the shipping paid for and customers still get a good deal.
Personally I would pay a few dollars more for products than other china places are charging because I wouldn't have to wait for it to ship.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe you should save up more than ten bucks before you order vape mail.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okie Dokie Boss! Me so sowry! :rolleyes:

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe you should save up more than ten bucks before you order vape mail.
That's a completely useless addition to the discussion. And does nothing to invalidate the poster's valid comment that paying approx $10 shipping on a $10 item won't be accepted by the majority of purchasers. Especially considering as another poster commented that you can fit multiple mods in the flat rate $4.85 small priority mail box. Attempting to increase profits from shipping is a sure way to loose savvy customers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's a completely useless addition to the discussion. And does nothing to invalidate the poster's valid comment that paying approx $10 shipping on a $10 item won't be accepted by the majority of purchasers. Especially considering as another poster commented that you can fit multiple mods in the flat rate $4.85 small priority mail box. Attempting to increase profits from shipping is a sure way to loose savvy customers.

f you have to send it back to china you might as well bend over and grab your ankles on the shipping costs to get the refund also.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great News!

As you have noticed, Angelcigs did a big price drops (10 USD+) on every product. Our delivery time is speeded up from 2-7 business days to 1-4 business days.

We don't support free shipping now. You need to pay shipping fee according to the weight of your package. But it is still much cheaper than before.

Shopping now!

www.angelcigs.com
Its been 10 days since I ordered and still do not have my order I bet you sped it up.. Sure ya did!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its been 10 days since I ordered and still do not have my order I bet you sped it up.. Sure ya did!
Shhh they sent it to mexico on a slow boat. then had some poor sod walk it across the border.... check it in the warehouse. They then gave him proper shoes and a hot meal...
Then forced his ass out the door to hand deliver it to you.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
f you have to send it back to china you might as well bend over and grab your ankles on the shipping costs to get the refund also.
Angelcigs you ship back to them in the State... Fasttech you ship to Miami, still in the States. Havent had to send anything back to Focalecigs, but I do believe they also have a Stateside return address.

So no, you do NOT ship it back to China..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Angelcigs you ship back to them in the State... Fasttech you ship to Miami, still in the States. Havent had to send anything back to Focalecigs, but I do believe they also have a Stateside return address.

So no, you do NOT ship it back to China..
They wanted me to ship my return to china. the costs were double for my order to do so.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think you need to offer some other shipping options besides first class.
I understand that it is based on weight but $8.90 to ship a $9.99 is more than a lot of people are willing to pay.

Hi,

USA warehouse is a drop shipping entity and does not belong to Angelcigs. That's the only shipping way they provide to us at this time.

Sincerely,
Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Especially when several mods will fit in the $5.95 USPS Priority box... :rolleyes:
Hi,

USA warehouse is a drop shipping entity and does not belong to Angelcigs. That's the only shipping way they provide to us at this time.

Sincerely,
Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi,

Thank you for your attention.
Many people asked why Angelicgs not use flat rate box, here is the reason.

1, USA warehouse is a drop shipping entity and does not belong to Angelcigs. That's the only shipping way they provide to us at this time.

2, We are looking into getting our own warehouse in the future instead of the drop shipping entity warehouse and at that time we will be able to be in control of the shipping options and will see to it you, the customer reap the benefits.

Sincerely,
Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi,

Now if you received a defective product, you could return to our warehouse directly, no need to send it back to China.

Angel

VU Sponsors