Become a Patron!

vapingbuy

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
SMOK Alien 220w Kit and Smoant Knight V2 Kit are two great vape kits to be recommended for all vapers.Why recommended SMOK Alien Kit and Smoant Knight V2 80W TC Kit,i will give my best reasons below.

Though currently,there are so many types of sub ohm starter kits in the marketplace,yet,SMOK Alien 220w Starter Kit was still super hot and Alien Kit by SMOK was one of bestselling high wattage mod box by far. SMOK Alien TC Kit with many users,and there also have so many good reviews about Alien 220w TC Kit for its portable but powerful design, stylist and fashionable appearance,great vapor and vapor production,prebuild coils and highly performance at affordable price.The SMOK Alien 220w TC Starter Kit comes with a TFV8 Baby Sub ohm Tank,which used flavorful prebuild coils,features leak free,3mL ejuice capacity, great compatibility and so on. So,if you are in the marketplace for a 2 x 18650 sub ohm kit,then i will strongly recommend you buy SMOK Alien Kit.

Smok-Alien-Kit-300x204.jpg

But if you are Looking for a single 18650 VW sub ohm starter kit,then Knight V2 80W TC Starter Kit is for you. Maybe as you know,the Smoant Knight V2 TC 80W Kit is the lightest and pocketest 80w kit ,the features and appearance is creative and unique too. Knight V2 Kit comes with a Talos V1 Tank that build in Clapton Coil head and features 80w max power output,Overheating Protection,510 Adapter for RDA and highly performance at affordable price.

Knight-V2-Kit-300x300.jpg

VU Sponsors