Green Smoke

MyMagicMist

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You mean these? I used cig-a-likes from them. Used those for less than two weeks. Back to cigarettes. Got into Ego styled with clear-o-mizers. Used that kind for about two months. Got lulled to an Innokin MVP. Used it for a little longer, got hooked up with squonking & using RDA. Vaping is still simple. :) I use what I like, don't use what I don't like.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I still have some cigalikes from Green Smoke for my DH. He still smokes but not as much. I'm not sure what I can get him when the Green Smokes run out.

I still have some cigalikes from Green Smoke for my DH. He still smokes but not as much. I'm not sure what I can get him when the Green Smokes run out.
I forget which company took a lot of the stock left over after BT discontinued the product. I saw it somewhere. LOL

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I forget which company took a lot of the stock left over after BT discontinued the product. I saw it somewhere. LOL
He seems to be liking a couple of my pods so hopefully when the Green Smoke run out he'll switch to one or more of my other pods. No hurry tho, I still have at least 10 Green Smoke cartridges and he vapes slow.

He seems to be liking a couple of my pods so hopefully when the Green Smoke run out he'll switch to one or more of my other pods. No hurry tho, I still have at least 10 Green Smoke cartridges and he vapes slow.
Not a fan of the Pod system. I have an Njoy and Lost vape system. I like my mechanicals and RTAS. MTL vaping. They seem to be really popular right now. Making the cigalike obsolete. If he likes them thats good.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Getting him to vape is like pulling teeth. If I can find something he'll like I'm happy.

You mean these? I used cig-a-likes from them. Used those for less than two weeks. Back to cigarettes. Got into Ego styled with clear-o-mizers. Used that kind for about two months. Got lulled to an Innokin MVP. Used it for a little longer, got hooked up with squonking & using RDA. Vaping is still simple. :) I use what I like, don't use what I don't like.
Yeah. Thats them. The batteries were so expensive back in the day. I think a single battery was like 30-40 dollars.The kits were 150-200 dollars if I remember correctly. 5 pack of cartomizers were like 22 dollars. Unless you purchased in quantity. LOL

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I started with a cigilike then got a dual ego-t kit from totallywicked
A $66 dual ego kit. :facepalm:

After that I was using an ego twist with a kanger T2 tank
Next I moved to the bottom coil kanger tanks (EVOD, MT3s)

Then the protank V1 came out so I had that and a vamo V2

August 2012 is when I got the first kit.
I went in the hospital for a week so I bought the cigilike from the gas station for $10 to sneak a few puffs.
It worked well enough to cause me to go on my netbook and order the ego-t kit and it was at home waiting for me when I came home from the hospital.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I started with My7’s cigalike. Proprietary of course and prefilled carts with like three flavors. I paid around $100 for the craptacular kit, I paid extra for the bigger battery, I think it was 350mah. Obviously this was before I found any forums and other vapers to steer me away from these kits.

Just checked and my7’s are still in business. I wonder how many uninformed people they are still getting to buy these kits.

I started with a cigilike then got a dual ego-t kit from totallywicked
A $66 dual ego kit. :facepalm:

After that I was using an ego twist with a kanger T2 tank
Next I moved to the bottom coil kanger tanks (EVOD, MT3s)

Then the protank V1 came out so I had that and a vamo V2

August 2012 is when I got the first kit.
I went in the hospital for a week so I bought the cigilike from the gas station for $10 to sneak a few puffs.
It worked well enough to cause me to go on my netbook and order the ego-t kit and it was at home waiting for me when I came home from the hospital.
Totally Wicked!! LOL I had an ego tank kit from them. The 510 kit with pcc from Revolver.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Totally Wicked!! LOL I had an ego tank kit from them. The 510 kit with pcc from Revolver.
Back then I didn't know what to search for.

Totallywicked was the first site i found.
They always rebrand their stuff so it made it harder to find stuff online in other places.
like an innokin svd would be called a t.e.c.c svd or something

Finally I found fasttech and got the vamo and protank.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Still got my original green smoke carto in the cupboard ...wasnt for me but serves as a reminder for sure

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't speak for this merchant but apparently there are still places to find carts and even batteries if you are so inclined.

https://www.themagicmist.com/COMPATIBLE-WITH-GREEN-SMOKE-s/65.htm

As far as I know, they have no affiliation with the member here by a similar name, lol.

lordmage

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i'll save the long winded story of what i went thur let's just say at one point in time i had every adapter for every connection for every atty cart combo.
i went the GS,smoothsmoke,njoy-cigalikes. penstyle cigar style, ego and a few others a few box mods ... provari and dna30 to what i have now.

juice nic at the start was 56-64 DIY TW or others - to end up at 3mg.

there was a time i was MTL at 18 with a 5v box mod now im DL at 3 with mesh... i spent way to much to get here and i would properly saved a few steps in between had i started later in the generations. i am one of the few who can say that we vaped before it was known or popular... i can also say what caused many vapers to be seen differently was the people who would take there cigalike in a store exhale there vape and give tuide They weren't smoking so now we are tobacco products and so on. when i vaped i never did it inside places were smoking was banned...

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Coolness. Thanks! Personally I think they're crap but if DH will vape them instead of smoking it helps having a source to resupply him.
$9.95 for 1 pack compatible with green smoke cartomizers isn't to tragic. At least you can still get them.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first was a cigalike back in 08 or something and went back to cigs.

Then an Ovale in 2010, then Odysseus on a VV stick with stacked 18350's, then I found FT.
Good times!

20190920_162517.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors