nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@JuicyLucy and anyone else who has one, how in the world did you build it?

I can't believe the results I'm getting from a 0.25 ohm 26ga SS parallel coil, 2.4mm, running at - get this - 28.5 watts.

I wish it had a little more air, but the flavor is ridiculous. I have Hazelnut Mocha Custard in it right now, and the lower I take the wattage (to a point), the better the flavor gets.

I tried to put a bigger coil in it, but there's no way. But it's doing just great with the litttle simple thing I put in there.

AND it's 22mm so it can go on a small mod. Fantastic!

What kind of results have you had?

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@JuicyLucy and anyone else who has one, how in the world did you build it?

I can't believe the results I'm getting from a 0.25 ohm 26ga SS coil, 2.4mm, running at - get this - 28.5 watts.

I wish it had a little more air, but the flavor is ridiculous. I have Hazelnut Mocha Custard in it right now, and the lower I take the wattage (to a point), the better the flavor gets.

I tried to put a bigger coil in it, but there's no way. But it's doing just great with the little simple thing I put in there.

AND it's 22mm so it can go on a small mod. Fantastic!

What kind of results have you had?
Todd is a rdtl guy so that's what you'd expect from an rta that he had a part in producing.

You do know that if you open all three holes with the three hole setting, then all three are open on both sides? The slot airflow hole only opens one side. With the triple hole setup, that's all the air you'll get. Which to me is fairly airy for rdtl.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Todd is a rdtl guy so that's what you'd expect from an rta that he had a part in producing.

You do know that if you open all three holes with the three hole setting, then all three are open on both sides? The slot airflow hole only opens one side. With the triple hole setup, that's all the air you'll get. Which to me is fairly airy for rdtl.

I can always count on you (and I am not being sarcastic) to point out some dumb shit I'm doing. I have it on the slot airflow rather than the dots. I'll try that. Thanks!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the one I got: https://www.fasttech.com/p/9728639

The Ulton wasn't listed when I ordered mine. If it had been, I'd have chosen it.
The thing is there are really good and really bad clones. I always look for SXK or YFTK if possible, but there are other decent clones out there too. Ulton I don't know about. Having no name on it doesn't guarantee a bad clone, but it doesn't guarantee a good one either is my point.

For some reason neither SXK nor YFTK have made a Haar clone that I've found. If the one you got is good quality then that's all that matters. :) By all accounts good clones vape identically to the Authentics.
I can always count on you (and I am not being sarcastic) to point out some dumb shit I'm doing. I have it on the slot airflow rather than the dots. I'll try that. Thanks!
Let's don't get carried away. I know you're not dumb :D The airflow is a little confusing at first is all.
This thing is outrageous! I just can't get over how much I like it!
Once you get it hammered out it is excellent for sure. It's Todd's preferred range from fairly restricted dtl to looser dtl. Like him (and you) I also like it best wide open.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys for all the input :)

Ulton is known for making better clones. About $32 with shipping from:

VU Sponsors