Become a Patron!

Hades mod with original mutation x Rda

I'm not quit sure on what gage wire I should use our what build I should do. I can't get a nice cloud please help

my buddy gave me this and I can't seem to get a decent cloud like he did. if someone could tell me the best gage wire, cotton, juice, ext. please

RedDirtTrooper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's really not the setup that anyone asking those questions should be using. If you don't have all the proper gear and understand what you are doing you can hurt yourself, and others around you. At a minimum you should try to find a good local shop that can hold your hand through a few builds, make sure you have safe batteries, etc. Do you have a reliable Ohms meter? What kind of batteries are you using?

That's really not the setup that anyone asking those questions should be using. If you don't have all the proper gear and understand what you are doing you can hurt yourself, and others around you. At a minimum you should try to find a good local shop that can hold your hand through a few builds, make sure you have safe batteries, etc. Do you have a reliable Ohms meter? What kind of batteries are you using?
I've tried to find a shop and the closest to me is over 70 miles away. that's why I'm asking on here. he gave wire with Japanese cotton and a bottle of juice. not sure what the battery is and no I don't have an ohm meter

Ohkay i tried looking it up and found this is the battery i have MNKE 26650 HIGH DRAIN BATTERY 3.7v 3500 mAh LiMn Rechargeable Battery he has used this thing for a good year he said

RedDirtTrooper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You need to get an ohms meter before you can safely build for a mechanical. Otherwise you have no idea if you are making an awesome vape or a pipebomb. This isn't an optional item, there are no protections in a device like the hades to keep you from being the guy who talks about how he used to have another hand. That is, however, a damn fine battery. And if you get an ohms meter and know the gauge of wire you have, we should be able to help you.

VU Sponsors