The Liquid Chemist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
smaller prize.jpg
Share this up my pretties!

It's our Halloween Giveaway! So here's the deal: We are already planning for Christmas! This is what it takes to win this give away! Each person must submit one suggestion for our next Christmas Flavor! The person with the flavor with the most likes , or retweets, in any forum and in combination will win! This prize like all our prizes has the potential to grow...
The more interaction we gain the more likely this prize pack will turn into two prize packs for two winners!

Glad To offer This here @ Underground Vape!

Dead Line: October 25th 2014!

The Prize Pack:
1 Brass Illuminatus
1 Areo-Tank Giant
All Ten Flavors Of The TLC E-Liquid Line
1 Pyrex Wide Bore Drip Tip
and more to come!

@bankbruvapors
www.bankbruvapors.com
http://bit.ly/BankPrizes

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
visions of sugar plums ( a sweet plum mix)
th

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Winter Wonderland: You're the chef, so obviously the recipe is up to you, but I would love a combo of Cookie, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cinnamon, Peppermint and Rum. Everything that reminds me of Christmas! Maybe add a little cream to smooth out all the spices.

Also, I sell Christmas trees every year, so I smell (and smell like) pine for the entire Holiday season and I would love to throw in a hint of douglas fir, but I might be in the minority here (although that would be a unique flavor).

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Deck the halls. Gin for the piney note, rum for the savory note, cinnamon and clove for the seasonal note and a hint of orange for the lone lonesome bastard orange that always shows up in a stocking... with a kiss of chocolate.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<snipped>
The person with the flavor with the most likes , or retweets, in any forum and in combination will win!
<snipped>
Thanks for another contest! Great idea and all... but how exactly are you gonna judge this again? You'll be counting the likes received for each and every one of the entries...? I *liked* all the entries so far so that leaves them in an even ground... if this contest ended today, the first *liked* entry will win - and that may not be objective nor random. Am I reading it right...?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Deck the halls. Gin for the piney note, rum for the savory note, cinnamon and clove for the seasonal note and a hint of orange for the lone lonesome bastard orange that always shows up in a stocking... with a kiss of chocolate.
This sounds tasty man. Any ambitions to try and mix this up yourself? I'm just starting with this DIY thing and I'm not sure I'm ready to try anything this crazy from scratch, but I would love to play around if I had some sort of starting point.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This sounds tasty man. Any ambitions to try and mix this up yourself? I'm just starting with this DIY thing and I'm not sure I'm ready to try anything this crazy from scratch, but I would love to play around if I had some sort of starting point.
kind of thinking about it honestly.
It would be a low low % of the flavors so one did not wash out the others. Maybe a touch of anise to kick the clove and cinnamon.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
kind of thinking about it honestly.
It would be a low low % of the flavors so one did not wash out the others. Maybe a touch of anise to kick the clove and cinnamon.
Let me know of you do, I'd love to try it.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brown Sugar Bark Cookies w/ Brandied Cherry Sauce.
brown sugar
clove
ginger
maple syrup
Maybe a touch of butter

sweet cherry
brandy
almond
sweet orange marmalade

Then again, after looking at all those flavor combinations perhaps a better name for it would be
Fishee's Taste Bud Train Wreck :eek:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmao :rolleyes:
no one is hittin the "Like" button assept bystander.
So I just hit like on all y'alls which officially puts me in last place:( and BigNasty in 1st.:eek:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Christmas spirit
Now I am not a mixologist, but would love to have one of those flavors, you taste and say DAMN,, WOW,, HOW DID THEY DO THAT? One that has a gingerbread spice on the inhale maybe a soft sugar cookie exhale with a nice butter cream icing

bryyyanjsb

Member For 4 Years
Creamy strawberry, vanilla custard, chocolate with peppermint!

Think neopolitan ice cream with a candy cane!

Last edited:

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tis the season for sweet pudding.
nutmeg
cinnamon
ginger
caramel Sauce
and maybe even a little marshmellow

After re-thinking this, it may need some sweet potato for a better "pudding"
th

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DoubleRY4 with halzlenut and a slight touch of mint.
RudolphY4.......

Last edited:

ChaseCorp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok so when I think of christmas...

Smooth Irishcream flavor with just the smallest hint of eggnog

You Know that sound good!!!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doubt I will be winning this since I'm not much of a social network person, but I would love either an eggnog cinnamon (light on the cinnamon) or a hot coco peppermint (like hot coco peppermint schnaps) flavor.

Joe a

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holiday spice cinnamon allspice vanellia custard

Maybe a little clove mixed in

Last edited:

VU Sponsors