Become a Patron!

Hammer of God v2 customized with potentiometer?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well can it be done? Input, suggestions, comments,etc. Thank you.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I doubt it possible due to space restrictions. I could be wrong. It9just my opinion.
I think your probably right. I know I can make some room in there but I do not know the space required for a pot. This is a whim that sounds better the more I think about it. Research required.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Internally There isn’t enough room.

Now this doesn’t mean you can’t measure up a sleeve and 3D print a small extension on the bottom or a cupped caddy on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Internally There isn’t enough room.

Now this doesn’t mean you can’t measure up a sleeve and 3D print a small extension on the bottom or a cupped caddy on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have the technology? Would you like to collaborate? The Hadron has a back pack squonk. Hmmm... Let me think.

I am an amatuer 3d printer/model designer dipping his feet into the professional landscape. I have friends on the e-skate scene venturing into wild and ridiculous home DIY builds. I've been able to assist by taking measurements of the existing hardware/components (pcb board sizes, deck sizes/drill out hole mounts, switches) , then designing models for enclosures. I've done boxes for ecus chips that are mounted to the deck, battery holder cases, switch panels even done a set of wheels once.

I am also a raved vape enthusiast. I love the vaperz cloud trilogy rta and saw the hammer god release to my countries vape sites and thought it looked incredible. liiil bit on the pricey side for me thou =(
I've recently started plans for my own DIY prototype heated air convection dry herb vape, that without the 3d print technology would be out of reach for my capabilities at least.

If you can provide measurements and specifications for what you have in mind, I may be able to help you out

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am an amatuer 3d printer/model designer dipping his feet into the professional landscape. I have friends on the e-skate scene venturing into wild and ridiculous home DIY builds. I've been able to assist by taking measurements of the existing hardware/components (pcb board sizes, deck sizes/drill out hole mounts, switches) , then designing models for enclosures. I've done boxes for ecus chips that are mounted to the deck, battery holder cases, switch panels even done a set of wheels once.

I am also a raved vape enthusiast. I love the vaperz cloud trilogy rta and saw the hammer god release to my countries vape sites and thought it looked incredible. liiil bit on the pricey side for me thou =(
I've recently started plans for my own DIY prototype heated air convection dry herb vape, that without the 3d print technology would be out of reach for my capabilities at least.

If you can provide measurements and specifications for what you have in mind, I may be able to help you out
That is interesting. I will think about what options might be available. I still do not know very much about potentiometers. I need to educate myself a bit more. I would really like to keep in touch. If you have ideas let me know. I am thinking the backpack idea is probably the most feasible. We should talk. Untill then be safe. Have a good week. Thank you.
Rick

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
sorry I had to look it up.....

potentiometer
[pəˌten(t)SHēˈämədər]

NOUN
potentiometer (noun) · potentiometers (plural noun)
  1. an instrument for measuring an electromotive force by balancing it against the potential difference produced by passing a known current through a known variable resistance.

a variable resistor with a third adjustable terminal. The potential at the third terminal can be adjusted to give any fraction of the potential across the ends of the resistor.

22mm Potentiometers​

1602708306542.png22mm potentiometers are used to vary the brightness of lights or to control electrical devices such as volume controls on audio equipment. Commonly used with light dimmers.​

well That could be pretty cool.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
sorry I had to look it up.....

potentiometer
[pəˌten(t)SHēˈämədər]

NOUN
potentiometer (noun) · potentiometers (plural noun)
  1. an instrument for measuring an electromotive force by balancing it against the potential difference produced by passing a known current through a known variable resistance.

a variable resistor with a third adjustable terminal. The potential at the third terminal can be adjusted to give any fraction of the potential across the ends of the resistor.

22mm Potentiometers​

View attachment 17113822mm potentiometers are used to vary the brightness of lights or to control electrical devices such as volume controls on audio equipment. Commonly used with light dimmers.​

well That could be pretty cool.

That is amazing information. I have not had a mod with a potentiometer before but want one fiercely. My major want is a HexOhm. But seriously, the information you provided me a knowledge that puts it's function in perspective. Like my ceiling fan with the dial to regulate the speed. Very cool. I suspected you were smarter than the average bunny. Man, you just proved it. Love ya bunny. Be safe and we DO have strawberries in our future.

VU Sponsors