Become a Patron!

HANA MODS????

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While watching RIP TRIPPERS reviewing the ipv2 and a sneek review of the T5,I all of a sudden ask my self...where the hell is HANA MODS? Aren't they gonna try to compete with the 50-100 watts from CHINA? OH well they busy in the COURTROOM!!

Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, and I get the feeling people wont be preOrdering his mods as much, which kills his "invest in my builds" business philosophy. He was snagged selling mods for higher prices at local shows, while leaving preOrder sales waiting....not very nice.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, and I get the feeling people wont be preOrdering his mods as much, which kills his "invest in my builds" business philosophy. He was snagged selling mods for higher prices at local shows, while leaving preOrder sales waiting....not very nice.
Nothing last forever!!
Even my friends from cartel mods noticing the shift of the industry to Chinese made regulated mods, he said he has 2 more years selling mods..
China clones everything and the products china produces are getting better and better.. And CHEAP!!!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I would love to be able to buy mods made in the USA, but people want to much for them. We have machinists in the family, so I know how much actual work goes into a lot of the mechs and mods...not worth the price tags. But there are a lot of "collectors" in the hobby, so I'll leave the high priced goodies to them =p .

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The real problem is China has a false economy. They do not trade their currency on the open market. So what ever they set there currency at for there people is what it is.

Case in point, we can sell raw materials to China, lets say pulp for the paper industry. Then we turn around and buy the paper back cheaper than what we sold them the pulp for. Ask yourself how can that happen?

If they traded there currency on the open market things would probably change, maybe for the worse, who knows I am no economist.

But in the mean time there people have a decent standard living with there inflated currency at home. The rest of the world is gettign cheap goods and the bulk of the trade is going to China.

Free trade maybe............Fair trade I think not!

The Korean car Hyundai, which I happen to own and love. They have been outsourcing those to China for a decade now. However the cheaper models, not made for the global market are still made in Korea.

It is not just the US that is losing there jobs to China, the whole world is.

We have lost entire industries to China, starting from the steel industry some time ago.

They are very good at copying and putting out cheap products to the world very fast.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't be surprised to see Hana come out with a SX350 type mod. The SX350 board is at 60 watts right now and another user upgrade to 80 watts is coming soon.

VU Sponsors