Become a Patron!

Hand engraved Precision Vapors Cuprum Mod for sale.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a authentic hand engraved Precision Vapors Cuprum Mod that I'm looking to sell. 650.00 USD OBO. Mod was 800.00 new and has 470.00 in engraving.
20170505_144047_zpsycisicia.jpg
20170505_144102_zpsonjsggnm.jpg
20170505_144112_zpsmhf7v7tf.jpg
20170505_144116_zpsr4o2bhk2.jpg

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like he said^^^^^

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It is a beauty, that's for sure

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a bummer this was stolen from me. Can’t believe I didn’t see this till just now. Hope you got asking for it since you never would reply to me when I was messaging you and your dad.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was a pre order to get the low number and it was engraved by a friend of mine named Mathew Hagerman. Still have the receipts and documents if the new owner wants them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It’s a bummer this was stolen from me. Can’t believe I didn’t see this till just now. Hope you got asking for it since you never would reply to me when I was messaging you and your dad.
First, you are talking to a ghost.

1617486593965.png

So many questions
Where are you located?
How does someone go about stealing a mod?
I mean how did a person steal this mod in the particular?

Could it be that OP is just some con artist that stole pics and reposted them hoping some moron would send this new member that joined literally less than 2 weeks earlier and had less than five posts $650 only for him to mail them a box with a brick in it?

99.99999999999% of people on this forum aren't stupid enough to deal with some rando that made a new account and flashed some even more random photobucket pics.

No one bought anything from this person because everyone knew this person didn't have what he said he did.

I would love to hear the story of how it got stolen. your two posts have very little info in those regards.

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
this was a pre order to get the low number and it was engraved by a friend of mine named Mathew Hagerman. Still have the receipts and documents if the new owner wants them.
Matthew Hagerman is your friend? The Matthew Hagerman that does ALL the engraving on Purge mods? 🤯

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, you are talking to a ghost.

View attachment 180268

So many questions
Where are you located?
How does someone go about stealing a mod?
I mean how did a person steal this mod in the particular?

Could it be that OP is just some con artist that stole pics and reposted them hoping some moron would send this new member that joined literally less than 2 weeks earlier and had less than five posts $650 only for him to mail them a box with a brick in it?

99.99999999999% of people on this forum aren't stupid enough to deal with some rando that made a new account and flashed some even more random photobucket pics.

No one bought anything from this person because everyone knew this person didn't have what he said he did.

I would love to hear the story of how it got stolen. your two posts have very little info in those regards.
I’m located in texas now but when it went missing I was located in Connecticut and lived next to him and his family. That’s him and his mom in the photo. He definitely has it. When I moved back to texas I paid him and his dad to help clean the house and get rid of some items for me. It’s my fault for leaving it I thought my GF had packed it but I hit him up after I left letting him know where it was left and if i could pay him to mail it to me. That’s when they became ghosts and stopped replying.

it was mainly directed to him. I figured he wasn’t around anymore but maybe would get an email or something. This mod definitely had some sentimental value to it and was one I’d never sale.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matthew Hagerman is your friend? The Matthew Hagerman that does ALL the engraving on Purge mods? 🤯
Maybe not friends friend but acquaintances I guess. He has done some work for me in the past and doing a wedding band for me soon. Definitely does amazing work.

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Maybe not friends friend but acquaintances I guess. He has done some work for me in the past and doing a wedding band for me soon. Definitely does amazing work.
I don't get it. You're having someone engrave a ring who you suspect of stealing a mod he engraved for you?

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't get it. You're having someone engrave a ring who you suspect of stealing a mod he engraved for you?
The engraver isn't the one in question, it's his "neighbor" or whoever. Matt Hagerman is not involved in any of this he'd just the guy who engraved the mod, and op says he's engraving a ring for him.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So if you were so sure who stole it why didn't you file a police report?
Or would that of been 2 easy?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

He has 100% proof now
that's for sure.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn’t going to file a police report over a single vape mod. I was also located across the country after moving. It’s unfortunate and I was really surprised to see a picture of it on google but I was 100% certain who had it. That’s also a picture of him posting it for sale. This is multiple years ago so I was kinda just shocked I found it online.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You should send him a private message. if he has the same email it will show up on there.

VU Sponsors