Handling E-Liquid

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have been carelessly handling e-liquid always getting it in my hands and sometimes when a little juice squirts into my mouth I kind of like the taste and just let it be until my lazy self at one point decided to read the information on the back where it said.. do not swallow / get on skin or eyes. If swallowed, call poison control something. Ever since I've been brushing my teeth if it spits at me or I spill a little and I wash my hands with soap every little drop. Maybe it's my OCD but now my mind is never resting.

Am I now over exaggerating? I am currently using 6 mg / 30 ml.

Thanks!

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
I totally agree with what Jim_MDP said considering you are not mixing your own e-liquid.
Now, if you were mixing your own (DIY) e-liquid from scratch... PG / VG / Flavoring / Nicotine, this would be a different conversation.
Concentrated nicotine should always be handled with proper safety equipment prior to being diluted by the other ingredients.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does it help, or disgust, to say that I just lick the juice off my fingers? :p

(yes, my hands also get rinsed many, many times a day... just like a normal person)

:D

Yes it does. Very much so. I should be back to my old habits :cool:

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does it help, or disgust, to say that I just lick the juice off my fingers? :p

(yes, my hands also get rinsed many, many times a day... just like a normal person)

:D

I wore about half a 30ml bottle of juice for a few hours the other day. I had the sadz after squeezing the bottle too hard. Nobody likes spilling their juice. :(Other than that, no ill side effects.

Please note, I also wore gloves in a well ventilated area while working with 100mg/ml a few days later.
I'm now the proud owner of 5 - 24mg/ml bottles. :D

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pure 100% nic and 100mg nic are two entirely different things. 100% is 1000mg per ml

(just throwing it out there for safety since everybody was saying mg, then you said % )

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pure 100% nic and 100mg nic are two entirely different things. 100% is 1000mg per ml

(just throwing it out there for safety since everybody was saying mg, then you said % )
They don't know the difference. I hope they can't get the real stuff. Scares Me. Leave it alone! Kill You Stuff.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just out of curiosity what strength would you recommend wearing gloves?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just out of curiosity what strength would you recommend wearing gloves?
The most vulnerable parts are the palms & soles of the feet. 50% or more are a point I wear gloves. I put a trash bag on my lap when I mix juice because I sit down. I use 100% Nicotine. I mix it down using a recipe program. I am so careful I don't mix juice with the dogs in the house. Even if you spill it on you, if you get to water to wash it off in a minute or less it's no big deal. I respect the Hell out of it though. I bought a lab coat & pretend I'm somebody. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the bust Tramp's balls hotline. If you have a complaint, please hang up & dial again. If you owe Tramp money please stay on the line and some one will pick it eventually. If your here to complain about my advice, please take note you get what you pay for. If your pissed, hang up & dial again. Thank you. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've been corrected twice in this thread alone.
About a topic you yourself have said "demands great respect".
And mistaken in a way that could lead to errors by those less familiar with it than you or I.

And then being arrogant about your either simple mistake, or blatant ignorance.

Suggestions? Yes... shut the fuck up.
Thank You for your opinion. Others will find it as amusing as I do. Uneducated people use vulgarity as a way to compensate for their lack of education. Your doing an impressive job so far. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could make you so angry you would piss yourself. I just don't see the need. :cool: This is a happy place. My advice is like ass wipe. Use it or not. :p

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WE are the cutting edge of Vaping. :) WE can set a president for generations to come. That's power baby! Like George, Abe, Ben & the Boys. We Own a Machine shop. Insult someone else, it just boars me. :rolleyes:

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
24 mg will burn your lips if left there too long. I'm down to 11 mg now, but back in the carto/clear days...

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WE are the cutting edge of Vaping. :) WE can set a president for generations to come. That's power baby! Like George, Abe, Ben & the Boys. We Own a Machine shop. Insult someone else, it just boars me. :rolleyes:

Since this is the jump on Tramp thread. I figured, why the hell not. :p:rolleyes::p

We set a precedent. We seat a President.

But with the current administration, you may be right.

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
Only the secret govt has real power, but I digress.

Recently using 200mg/ml PG Nicotine base. I just use a pipette or syringe. No need to slop it over my hands or anything. Never used PPE for anything lol ... but that's just me. I grew up in lawn darts era

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive accidentally vaped 100mg a couple times It was not good.. I got sick as a dog for a bit..Yes it was by accident

and i thought i was the only one dumb enough to make that mistake . in a PT 1 and i figured it out after the 3rd pull,so i didn't get sick

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
I do test mixes in small Coca-Cola bottles. Got distracted with a friend over and reached and took a swig of ~12mg

Luckily I noticed while it was still in my mouth ... didn;t get the usual hiccups I get from too much nic absorbed by soft tissue

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have been carelessly handling e-liquid always getting it in my hands and sometimes when a little juice squirts into my mouth I kind of like the taste and just let it be until my lazy self at one point decided to read the information on the back where it said.. do not swallow / get on skin or eyes. If swallowed, call poison control something. Ever since I've been brushing my teeth if it spits at me or I spill a little and I wash my hands with soap every little drop. Maybe it's my OCD but now my mind is never resting.

Am I now over exaggerating? I am currently using 6 mg / 30 ml.

Thanks!
Don't worry about spit-back.For very small spills on your hand just wipe using paper-towels.Larger spills on hands wash up.Very large spills on table or floor clean up spill fast then use water and vinegar to completely clean area.Then hot soapy water to get the vinegar smell to go away.

VU Sponsors