Become a Patron!

Hannya RDA question

So me and my fiance got Hannyas.. a couple of months ago from a local shop, and they came with all the 'regular' items(e.g. extra o-rings, Allen wrench ect.) but my fiance's came with a screw-on... thing. It looks like a 510 adapter(which is what comes in the Hannya accessory kit) but it doesn't fit on the Hannya. I've watched a few Youtube unboxing videos and none of them look like the one we have. It has threads on it, but it doesn't work 'screwing' it on or anything and it's too big to really safetly use as an adapter with my drip tips.
We're just curious as to what it's for, and it's starting to bug us because it doesn't seem to have a purpose. 20160412_233433.jpeg 20160412_233416.jpeg

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I looked it up and it has one of those chuff caps, I think thats what they are calling those big drip tip cap things.

That must be an optional 510 drip tip adapter if you want to use your smaller standard 510 drip tips.

Thats my story and im sticking to it :)

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also found this

03_HANNYA_RDA_ACCESSORY_adapter__78343.1449181461.1280.1280.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one that came with my authentic to fit a standard 510 drip tip instead of the chuff style, but it does not have any threading, friction fit only..

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So me and my fiance got Hannyas.. a couple of months ago from a local shop, and they came with all the 'regular' items(e.g. extra o-rings, Allen wrench ect.) but my fiance's came with a screw-on... thing. It looks like a 510 adapter(which is what comes in the Hannya accessory kit) but it doesn't fit on the Hannya. I've watched a few Youtube unboxing videos and none of them look like the one we have. It has threads on it, but it doesn't work 'screwing' it on or anything and it's too big to really safetly use as an adapter with my drip tips.
We're just curious as to what it's for, and it's starting to bug us because it doesn't seem to have a purpose. View attachment 47322 View attachment 47323
I have the original/authentic Hannya RDA, and the Accessory Kit. The RDA came with the chuff drip tip only. The Accessory Kit contains the 510 drip tip adapter. As the chuff drip tip, the adapter just "plugs" into the RDA.

Okay, so it is the chuff tip. We kinda figured that's what it was but I wanted confirmation, and there was that issue that it didn't seem to want to fit, but maybe we're just not pushing it down hard enough.
I also found this
That's what it looks like. And I plan on getting the accessory kit asap. I feel I might have better luck with it ><

VU Sponsors