Become a Patron!

has anyone ever ordered from totalvapedistro are they legit?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We also have a good listing of vendors that members of the forum seem to frequent. Our members are rather discerning, we don't part with money easily. If we list the vendors here you can be assured they're on the up and up. If you find any with issues on this listing please try to resolve any issues with them privately before posting any negative review/s of them publicly.

Castigate privately, praise publicly seems our best practices on the forum and within our vaping community, the industry. Good word brings more business, more money. Vendors like the "good word" being spread around. If you don't mention a vendor, well, that's no "word" getting around, no business, no money. See how we work that, I hope?

No need being nasty and vicious when dollars vote. Some vendors get the "here take my money" award. Others well, .... There were others? I for example have been impressed with the customer service of FastTech. But then a person needs to understand they are a wholesale vendor, selling a bit of everything for everyone. They do not stock any of their own specific product.

Yes, they might have manufactures create a "line" of product for them, but they own no product themselves. If I've had any issues, they're keen to ensure I have them resolved, have even sent a new RDA freely to do that. The one i bought was a D.O.A due to a machining error, sent them a picture, they sent a new RDA. They were out maybe $8, if that for the product and shipping. I'm sure a $5 RDA probably costs them $1 to get for their listings. The extra $4 cost pays for production, packing, shipping.

I also like Mt. Baker Vapor, Bull City Flavors, Gear Beast, Eciggity, My Vapor Store, Freedom Smokes, Heartland Vapes, 3F Vape, 2F Vape, Vapor 4 Life.

VU Sponsors