Become a Patron!

Has anyone purchased anything from Asmodus Asia site?

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Okay so I stumbled across https://asmodusasia.com/
and they appear to be selling mods for 500 Yen which is like four dollars with shipping. I know that these mods go for like $100 to $200 from their US site and various others. I tried contacting the company as it wouldn’t let me pay in any way, but it says they accept PayPal so I guess I would be protected?

I am not overly tech savvy so I fear that I could be robbed for credit card information, etc..

Could this potentially just be the direct source and they are actually that cheap? Has anyone successfully made any purchase from them?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have many Asmodus mods but bought them all from their US site when they were still able to sell in the US. Not sure about using their Asia site, I never tried using that, but Asmodus was an awesome company here in the US with great customer service. Last I knew you could not use Paypal for Vape/tobacco transactions. I have used some China companies that have a work around the Paypal thing, but any help may not be there thru Paypal.

Can you use PayPal for vape?

"Under PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, PayPal may not be used for the sale of e-cigarettes, including e-liquids containing nicotine, without pre-approval. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer pre-approval for you at this time; this is due to complex legal and payment industry requirements related to e-cigarettes.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, PayPal is serious about that, too. A long time member here had his PayPal account shut down for getting payments for vape gear through them.

Apparently the same currency symbol is used for Japanese yen and Chinese yuan, but the conversion to dollars sure isn't the same. I bet they price in Chinese yuan.

Last edited:

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, PayPal is serious about that, too. A long time member here had his PayPal account shut down for getting payments for vape gear through them.

Apparently the same currency symbol is used for Japanese yen and Chinese yuan, but the conversion to dollars sure isn't the same. I bet they price in Chinese yuan.
Yeah I definitely think that you're right about the cost being in yuan cause that puts the mods right in the range I would expect. I did find the mod I was looking for elsewhere for a very good price though, and I went ahead and ordered two of them cause the stabilized wood comes in various patterns, colors, swirls etc. and I plan to keep the best looking one and sell the other. I am just hoping that I don't get an email that says that they don't have it cause it's from one of those mega online vendors that sources everything from various vendors. This thing is sexy and it gets great reviews!!!

1656042290663.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I definitely think that you're right about the cost being in yuan cause that puts the mods right in the range I would expect. I did find the mod I was looking for elsewhere for a very good price though, and I went ahead and ordered two of them cause the stabilized wood comes in various patterns, colors, swirls etc. and I plan to keep the best looking one and sell the other. I am just hoping that I don't get an email that says that they don't have it cause it's from one of those mega online vendors that sources everything from various vendors. This thing is sexy and it gets great reviews!!!

View attachment 194431

Your life will be easier if you buy yourself a squonk refill bottle to use with that Luna. You can find videos on YouTube that show how to use them, because there is a trick to it. Luna's are terrific mods, but on both of the ones I have, the bottles are really difficult to remove.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your life will be easier if you buy yourself a squonk refill bottle to use with that Luna. You can find videos on YouTube that show how to use them, because there is a trick to it. Luna's are terrific mods, but on both of the ones I have, the bottles are really difficult to remove.
On mine too! Yikes, you can pull & pull & wiggle & wiggle lol! Yes a squonk refill bottle is a lifesaver with this mod.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
On mine too! Yikes, you can pull & pull & wiggle & wiggle lol! Yes a squonk refill bottle is a lifesaver with this mod.

Yes, and while you're pulling & pulling & wiggling & wiggling, the little bit of juice that's left in the bottle ends up all over the mod, your hands, your clothes, the chair you're sitting in, etc. etc. lol

That's the worst thing about vaping, in my mind. Juice everywhere, it's bound to happen at least every now and then. Last night I was refilling an RTA and it slipped out of my hand and spilled juice all the way down my bare leg. It's like getting ice cream on myself - I have the heebie jeebies until I can get it off! I'm like some maniac dashing through the house to get a washcloth!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, and while you're pulling & pulling & wiggling & wiggling, the little bit of juice that's left in the bottle ends up all over the mod, your hands, your clothes, the chair you're sitting in, etc. etc. lol

That's the worst thing about vaping, in my mind. Juice everywhere, it's bound to happen at least every now and then. Last night I was refilling an RTA and it slipped out of my hand and spilled juice all the way down my bare leg. It's like getting ice cream on myself - I have the heebie jeebies until I can get it off! I'm like some maniac dashing through the house to get a washcloth!
Lol! I can imagine you running around the house lol! :giggle:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I swear I wear more vape juice than I vape it! No matter how careful I am I’m always getting juice stains on my clothing lol!

VU Sponsors