VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
what is the diy ejuice bible?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So provide a link! I am not into making clones but it could give me tips on creating my own recipes that are similar. :ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
404 Error with that link even though it was right in front of freakin face! Thanks for pointing it out Scoobie!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really? Let me try again but I did do it a couple times. Takes me to the Cloned Ejuice site but this

404.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now I went to the Homepage and trying to find the Bible download.

No cached version of this page is available.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
getting the same here. Tried to see how much to just buy it and there is no add to cart option.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Keep getting a Host error when trying to get the free download.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will probably never try to recreate any of these but just browsing through them is giving so many ideas for new creations.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was wondering for a moment that it was going to fail, but great stuff it worked !!!

There are some good recipes on that pdf, so enjoy your mixing :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Being it is only a 4KB file it was done so fast I had to actually check to see if it downloaded.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And if anyone can't get it I can share it on my FTP server so just PM me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is what I used it for to create my own creations with the help of the recipes on the bible

Yeah I looked at the recipes which gave me ideas for my own creations. Sort of like I do with recipes for cooking I take the recipe and then I do my own thing. :ejuice:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I downloaded it - thanks for the link.

Wish it had a recipe for Pop Deez by Steep.

Bought a bottle of that when I was on vaycay last Feb. and it is the shit!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if this is going to work, but if it's okay with the Mods here's a link the download of the diy ejuice bible

But be warned it can be very slow at times :)

ty for that.
I wasn't going to do some stupid share/survey thing to get it and was actually about to look for it on torrent sites.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
seems to be a decent book for beginners, not too bad. A decent resource, I don't see the point in paying for what is already available for free online though.
I guess paying 99 cents for the compilation is ok.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not think it required being paid for as Devilon signed into G+ and downloaded it and that is how I got it from his link. He never said he paid for it and I would have put it on my server if others wanted it. But it is available in the thread.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone used a premixed store bought e-Liquid for a flavor? I am thinking of trying a flavor or two by mixing store bought single (Hopefully) flavored juices and I am trying to figure what kind percentage to use. Seeing it is already mixed not like working with a flavoring alone. 10% maybe 20%? Love to hear suggestions or if anyone has tried to do this. I have done it with Tobacco e-Liquids.

:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can someone please PM me the PDF document. For some reason I get an error that the hist server is down (I think cloud fare error or something)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone used a premixed store bought e-Liquid for a flavor? I am thinking of trying a flavor or two by mixing store bought single (Hopefully) flavored juices and I am trying to figure what kind percentage to use. Seeing it is already mixed not like working with a flavoring alone. 10% maybe 20%? Love to hear suggestions or if anyone has tried to do this. I have done it with Tobacco e-Liquids.

:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

Nothing wrong with blending premixed flavors.

Like a strawberry liquid and a banana liquid to make strawberry banana.
Percentages would depend on the strength of the original liquids and the flavors being used.

VU Sponsors