Become a Patron!

Have the cloned ejuice the diy ejuice bible

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nothing wrong with blending premixed flavors.

Like a strawberry liquid and a banana liquid to make strawberry banana.

I know there is nothing wrong with blending but what I was asking was using PART store bought in a DIY recipes. Since it is base and flavor what percentages?

Thanks For posting! :bingo::bingo:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh,
It would depend on the expected outcome then and how strong the premixed flavor needs ot be in the final product. Only way to know for certain is via trial and error and adjusting. Is no hard set ratio to use.

In that strawberry banana example, I would start out by seperating the store bought strawberry liquid into two bottles and dilute one by 50% with VG or PG then add FA Banana flavoring based on the new volume of liquid and add more nicotine to preserve the level that I wanted to use. Then if it ended up being weak on the strawberry taste, I would add some more of the store bought strawberry liquid from the 2nd bottle.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not looking for a hard set rule I am seeking someones personal experience and what they tried successfully or that went horribly wrong. Appreciate your trying to help but if you never tried adding in the initial recipe I have experience mixing store bought and even my own DIY mixes. See instead of taking 30ML and 30 ML winding up with a 40ML and a 20ML I am trying to get a baseline to have 30ML finished product. I know hard to please pain in the butt am I?

65243967.jpg

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Interesting book, there are some blasts from the past there for sure. "Atomic Cinnacide"...that stuff was discontinued a year ago.Most of those recipes have been floating around Reddit for awhile, but it's nice to have so many of them compiled into one doc. Would have liked to have seen something like a "best of the best recipes from DIYers", since I'm more interested in what other DIYers are doing than what's already been done by for profit companies, but I can find that stuff myself. Not much really earth shattering info beyond that, though I'd undoubtedly have appreciated it more if I'd had it when I was just beginning DIY, but it's all good just the same.

Dreamer13

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys have just made my day with the two huge recipe files! All my DIY supplies should be arriving this week and it's my first time trying to make my own juice. I was looking forward to it before, now I'm happy dance excited. Thank you so much!

VU Sponsors