Become a Patron!

Have you ever googled “is vaping bad for your heart” ?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When do we get a "go away" icon?

opinion.JPG

Or a troll buster?

US science is always scandalously flawed. In fact science in the US is stalled at 1984 (truth is what we say it is, not what logic tells you, not what testing tells you, in no way based on results you get). Use the honest UK studies, ya know, UK where they have added vape shops to hospitals (we only get fast food outlets at US hospitals).

Smoking can give you a heart attack. Smoking cigarettes can give you heart disease. Vaping is for tobacco harm reduction, not for kiddie fun, and is denied to underage consumers.

If you have a heart condition, caffeine can give you a heart attack.

Exerting yourself in sports can give you a heart attack (see all of the young, fit sports stars dropping dead, and in accordance with the 1984 USA science, nothing to do with the cootie19 injectable protocols).

Opening the door on your surprise birthday party can give you a heart attack.

If you have a heart condition, don't smoke, don't vape, don't drink coffee or alcohol, stay home, stay in a darkened room without TV or music or anything that might be jarring.

Don't drive. Cars in accidents can kill you, and it happens every day of the year. It isn't worth the risk. Stay home.

Troll Ugly.gif

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
So can improper cooking oil but I bet you have some in your cupboard :facepalm:
i bet vagans have leather shoes, car seats or a lounge suite or a belt or hmmm not sure about the brain part?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No link to this important scientific article you read?

No peer reviewed independent experimentation, either.

"What's wrong with him?" 9:23 onward.

"I heard tell, ..."

"Yeah, me too, ..."

Best line: "Drop them beans, um, gun belts!" *chuckling* Got the recipe for the beans they ate on set. Yummy beans that my nephew would eat up tractor hubcap full by cap full. He's even hinted I need to tell his transitioning girl how to cook them up.

I and wife still sit back, "we raised 'our' boys right, eh?"

Got one in college to be some master physics explorer, another hitching up with a soon-to-be lady trucker and notions of video game development. We joke and say they're our boys sadly because well, seems their parents didn't take interest.

If they did, it seemed very limited.

Frame it this way. I knew the youngest had a very serious thought of going into the military, before his parents did. He told me he wanted me to be proud of him. The boy had a habit of trying to break my heart. Told him I would always be proud of him, so long as he never decided to be a lawyer or politician. He nodded, then went off spouting how he knew the law professor and could just snooze through getting his bar certification. LOL Next up was President for him. LOL

From the boy that dreamed of moving to Canada in a house with a swimming pool living room for his uncle to live in. *smh* Had to tell him he wasn't left. Forget right, he knew he wasn't.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I read in a article. It can be cause of heart attack.
I kind like this employee.
This is such a rare occurrence.

I've never seen somebody who works for a vaping vendor, literally using the name of the site as a screen name, go out of their way to demonize the product they are trying to sell while totally alienating their audience against the company that they work for.

It's just so ridiculous that it's funny. :giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I kind like this employee.
This is such a rare occurrence.

I've never seen somebody who works for a vaping vendor, literally using the name of the site as a screen name, go out of their way to demonize the product they are trying to sell while totally alienating their audience against the company that they work for.

It's just so ridiculous that it's funny. :giggle:

They may need a p cyclist to get themselves unf**ked. *chuckling*

VU Sponsors