Become a Patron!

Haven't vaped in two years, please help me orient myself!

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel like I'm walking among the deserted ruins of my home city (vaping in general, not necessarily VU) after being gone two years...

Hi guys, I'm an old VU user and vaper but I had to quit a couple years ago or so, right before the hammer came down from our benevolent overlords in the us gov.

I'd love to get back into it... but I'd love it if you guys could give me an idea of:

1: where is everyone buying hardware and juice online now? Or are we relegated to b&Ms now?
2: I assume diy juice is dead, or...?

Thanks so much, I feel so out of touch.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
1: where is everyone buying hardware and juice online now? Or are we relegated to b&Ms now?
There are plenty of vendors still selling online. US-based ones are mostly shipping via private delivery services, which are slower and cost more. They also require, or are supposed to require, an adult signature upon delivery. Countries outside the US aren't subject to US laws & regulations, but you are; defying the law may have consequences.

2: I assume diy juice is dead
Not at all. PG, VG, and flavoring have many uses and are available readily. A number of online vendors offer nic base, if you use nic. It's very possible that a large federal tax on nic will hit sooner or later so, if you plan to DIY, it might be a good idea to stock up on base asap.

I live in WV and I have had no luck in finding a nic source, even a pick up, let alone one that ships. Advice wanted...

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks much for your replies guys! I feel a bit better oriented now.

VU Sponsors