Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hazelnut Mocha Custard

A rich, sweet and nutty mocha with an undeniable custard base. I'm not custard's biggest fan, but this has none of the nasty offnotes that vanilla custards often have.

Almond (Mandorla) (FA) 0.75%
Brazilian Coffee (SC) (WF) 0.45%
Cappuccino (TPA) 1.25%
Chocolate Custard (VTA) 3%
Chocolate Fudge Brownie (CAP) 0.5%
French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA) 1.5%
Hazelnut (FW) 1.5%
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.6%
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1.45%

Total flavors 11%

Just a few notes on the construction of this, and these are my observations only. I don't normally do this, but it's time I started.

Hazelnut is a difficult flavor to bring forward on its own, but almond seems to help it, and the combination of the two creates a very distinct and delicious nuttiness.

The VTA Chocolate Custard is the main note here, but I almost always use Cap Chocolate Fudge Brownie, at least in small amounts, with other chocolates. It provides exactly the note that most says "chocolate" to me. Others may or may not find it necessary. VTACC is rich but on its own has a bit of an artificial note that both the Cap CFB and the WF Brazilian do a good job of neutralizing.

The WF Brazilian Coffee is used to boost the coffee note that is so laid back in the TFA Cappuccino. WF Brazilian is a very stable coffee and works well in a lot of different applications, but only needs to be used in amounts less than 1%. TFA Cappuccino did not provide enough of a coffee base in this mix without some additional help.

FVD is used to add to the richness of the Chocolate Custard, and its vanilla notes actually help bring the chocolate forward, too.

Cap Vanilla Whipped Cream is a grace note of light creaminess, adds vanilla and stabilizes the weight of the mix.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hazelnut Mocha Custard

A rich, sweet and nutty mocha with an undeniable custard base. I'm not custard's biggest fan, but this has none of the nasty offnotes that vanilla custards often have.

Almond (Mandorla) (FA) 0.75%
Brazilian Coffee (SC) (WF) 0.45%
Cappuccino (TPA) 1.25%
Chocolate Custard (VTA) 3%
Chocolate Fudge Brownie (CAP) 0.5%
French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA) 1.5%
Hazelnut (FW) 1.5%
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.6%
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1.45%

Total flavors 11%

Just a few notes on the construction of this, and these are my observations only. I don't normally do this, but it's time I started.

Hazelnut is a difficult flavor to bring forward on its own, but almond seems to help it, and the combination of the two creates a very distinct and delicious nuttiness.

The VTA Chocolate Custard is the main note here, but I almost always use Cap Chocolate Fudge Brownie, at least in small amounts, with other chocolates. It provides exactly the note that most says "chocolate" to me. Others may or may not find it necessary. VTACC is rich but on its own has a bit of an artificial note that both the Cap CFB and the WF Brazilian do a good job of neutralizing.

The WF Brazilian Coffee is used to boost the coffee note that is so laid back in the TFA Cappuccino. WF Brazilian is a very stable coffee and works well in a lot of different applications, but only needs to be used in amounts less than 1%. TFA Cappuccino did not provide enough of a coffee base in this mix without some additional help.

FVD is used to add to the richness of the Chocolate Custard, and its vanilla notes actually help bring the chocolate forward, too.

Cap Vanilla Whipped Cream is a grace note of light creaminess, adds vanilla and stabilizes the weight of the mix.
Sounds nice. Shame so many flavours are a no go for me. ☹

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I <3 you and your Chocolate Fudge Brownie. This has my name written all over it!

VU Sponsors