Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just ordered the black battery door off gearbest for 6.06 and free shipping. Now I hope I really am getting the black body with silver battery door. If I get the silver body with black battery door I'm gonna have 2 black doors...lol but wingspan said it should be the right one I want. I started vaping 2 months ago and already have 4 mods, 2 tanks, and 2 rdas. With another mod, 3 tanks, and accessories on the way. Man I'm so hooked!!!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered the black battery door off gearbest for 6.06 and free shipping. Now I hope I really am getting the black body with silver battery door. If I get the silver body with black battery door I'm gonna have 2 black doors...lol but wingspan said it should be the right one I want. I started vaping 2 months ago and already have 4 mods, 2 tanks, and 2 rdas. With another mod, 3 tanks, and accessories on the way. Man I'm so hooked!!!
I just received mine a few weeks ago from Ecig.com. I would be shocked if your wasn't the same since the descriptions never changed. I should send them some of my pictures to post on their site so people will now what they are ordering :D. On a serious note, when I ordered my Black/Silver, I was wondering too.

IMG_20160519_190747_zps2vztwiu4.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just received mine a few weeks ago from Ecig.com. I would be shocked if your wasn't the same since the descriptions never changed. I should send them some of my pictures to post on their site so people will now what they are ordering :D. On a serious note, when I ordered my Black/Silver, I was wondering too.

Cheers,
Steve
My covers just made it to NY today. Should have them this week. Man, if I didn't go crazy this weekend I'd get another VT133. Lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered the green cover from GB. $4.93 and free shipping. Normally I would just do a spray bomb, but the paint can would cost more. I'll get the yellow and black covers from FT when I place another order from them. Wish I had the dough for another 133 from ecig. Next month I'll probably pick up another one.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My covers just made it to NY today. Should have them this week. Man, if I didn't go crazy this weekend I'd get another VT133. Lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
I ordered my covers from Gearbest. I used a shipping upgrade called US Express (Yunpost). Mine made it to Cincinnati, Ohio on May 19th. I'm still waiting and I can't say that I'm thrilled since I could have walked to Cincinnati from my house by now :mad:

upload_2016-5-29_19-0-53.png

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As much as I like that Idea, It would be too much of a chore for someone like me lol...
I'm working on making it a custom screen but since the DNA200 display is monochrome and doesn't handle grey well, it hasn't come out good, yet. I started that a while back and put it aside since I was getting frustrated. Someone wants a Houston Texans screen and I knock it out in 10 minutes. Something I want and it takes months :giggle::giggle::giggle:. I do have as a substitute, but it's just not the same:

2524946.png I'm also working on this LZ.png

I like to mess around with my screens as you may have guessed.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit The Zep one is still a work in progress, at the least I need to darken the lettering, I have some black and white sketches I was working on to incorporate in a Zep screen. They just aren't ready for prime time yet.

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah its confusing because the picture they show is the silver body. But the color options say black first and then silver or blue or yellow. You should send them a pic...lol those are some sexy mods you got there sir!!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wolf head, howling at the moon, snarling, anything Wolf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
I'm still looking for a good picture. This one isn't going to be easy since it will be black and white, grey shading is nonexistent. This is a nice picture but I need to find something bigger horizontally. I tried putting the picture on twice to simulate wolf eyes. I'm still working on it.

WOLF.png

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm still looking for a good picture. This one isn't going to be easy since it will be black and white, grey shading is nonexistent. This is a nice picture but I need to find something bigger horizontally. I tries putting the picture on twice to simulate wolf eyes. I'm still working on it.

View attachment 52587
Wow! I like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

CaVape80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered my third vt 133 got the blk & silver on the way. last week I got my blk & blue one, these mods are a great deal at ecig.com. I also ordered a Billow plus from eciggty I enjoy the Billow 23mm. once i figure out how to take lower definition pic ill post some pics.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Ecig Profile for the VT133,

I uploaded my Ecig file but had to change the file extension to .pdf. You will have to change the file extension back to .ecig to load it.

To load it, first download the file (paying attention to where you save it on your PC) then
1. Change the file extension back to .ecig (You can't upload a .ecig file here because it's an unsupported format)
2. Hook up your VT133 to Escribe (You probably should save your .ecig file before loading mine so you can go back to yours if you don't like mine. Just click on "File" at the top of Escribe and click on "Save AS" to save yours, name it whatever you like as long as it's not the same as the one I sent you. EX: VT133a).
3. To load the new one - click on "File" at the top of Escribe.
4. Click on "Open"
5. Navigate to where you saved the file (Example - I save mine in Downloads, so I would click on Downloads)
6 Click on the File and then "Open"
7. Click on "Upload Settings to Device" at the top of Escribe to save it to your mod. That's it, you will be done.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you use it I'd like to know what you think.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit 1: I edited the post to add better instructions on how to load the file.
Edit 2: I uploaded my Lavabox M DNA 75 Ecig Profile
Edit 3: I updated the VT133 and Lavabox M DNA 75 flies and deleted the old ones.
Edit 4: I added my Vapor Flask Ecig Profile
Edit 5: I added my Triade DNA250 Ecig Profile
Edit 6: I added my Therion 166 Ecig Profile

Attachments

• NewUpdatedVT133.pdf
    25.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Lavabox M DNA75 Finished Settings.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 273
  • VF133 Finished Settings.pdf
    27.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Triade DNA250 Finished Settings LG HG2.pdf
    27.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Triade DNA250 Finished Settings 30Q.pdf
    25.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Triade DNA250 Finished Settings Samsung 25R.pdf
    25.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Lost Vape Therion166 Finished Settings.pdf
    25.8 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just downloaded it from the above post ^^^^. I changed the file extension from .pdf to .ecig and loaded it to one of my VT133's. It works perfect. I forgot to add once your done loading it, don't forget to click on "Upload Settings to Device" at the top of Escribe to save the settings to the mod.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit The profiles are as follows:
Profile 1. Power Mode
Profile 2. SS430
Profile 3. SS316L
Profile 4. SS317L
Profile 5. SS304
Profile 6. Nife52
Profile 7. Titanium Grade1.
Profile 8. Ni200

Last edited:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's one of the bigger selling points for me, custom screens. Can't believe it took me this long to jump on the 200 wagon...I like the Led Zep screen.
I jumped on in November, my friend. As you can see, and now Vape, it's a good ride to hop on to. The chip has one disadvantage IMO. It ruined all of my other devices for me, especially for TC. Now four DNA 200's in, I still want more. I'd have bought a third over the holiday no doubt, I just kinda have a complicated situation with my job that amounts to no work at the moment, and job hunting soon. Kinda staring eachother down waiting for them to fire me, I ain't quitting. I'm not getting detailed into stuff on a social site, it bites people in the ass, but I was basically let off of my account of 2 1/2 years for doing an excellent job. Truly an above and beyond excellent job based on feedback from everyone involved, even my company. But, New ownership, and I'm not part of their plan. Sorry for that tangent, happened right after getting my mods, so it was a bittersweet Vape Mail. That's kinda why I've been avoiding the forum this weekend. Memorial Day sales and little fundage, with nothing pressing I need. I won, though, I bought nothing. I think that's a first, lol. The ecig.com deal was a tough one. Logic and responsibility for once reigned supreme over my Vape wallet, lol. Shits gonna be fine job wise, I already have some options, just a really confusing and shitty situation.

Anyway, tangent over. I fucking love these Hcigar's. My favorite of my DNA's. I vaped the Hexohm yesterday which I fucking love for power, and I realized I've been neglecting it. Just shows how good this chip is. The power options make it so versatile, too. How many mods can use multiple battery types, and utilize two or three cells to then determine your max power based on input voltage, and escribe. It's just a great chip, and on the Evolv forums, you quickly see how attentive the company is, and that they'll pretty much honor the 1 year warranty no matter what. You may have to remove the board, though. And this board is now going on a year old I believe, or getting there, and the support has kept it arguably at least tied with top boards coming out today. Especially with the prices dropping, these mods are awesome, and a no brainer purchase. I'm gonna be interested to see how Evolv handles the whole regulations turning their software into a tobacco product. Can we still download tobacco from the Internet? Lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
not sure how evolv can dance around the tobacco product thing.
its basically a power management board, even with tc, a similar tech is used in welding.
the okl chip from the hexohm is used for led light panels. so we are good there. But, I'm sure they have some sort of contingency; especially with the recent drop of the dna75c.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
not sure how evolv can dance around the tobacco product thing.
its basically a power management board, even with tc, a similar tech is used in welding.
the okl chip from the hexohm is used for led light panels. so we are good there. But, I'm sure they have some sort of contingency; especially with the recent drop of the dna75c.
They could change the business name to Evolv Handheld Welding INC. lol. But yeah, I know the OKL chips are ok, and a mech with a flashlight 510 attachment is a flashlight. Evolv has just been quiet on it, but if I'm their lawyer, I'd have advised them not to speak about it. I think they are a perfect candidate to enter litigation. To prove in court that a circuit board and software/firmware is a tobacco product just won't work. A judge in NY ruled in favor of an individual ticketed for vaping near the subway because nothing he was doing involved combustion or tobacco. That's state level, I just don't see the burden of proof to be too difficult to succeed in Evolv's favor in front of a judge. I'm yet to meet anyone who doesn't laugh at the lunacy of a computer program being deemed a tobacco product. If a judge is doing their job, they will find the same.

How it shakes out, I don't know, but I'm pretty confident things will work out. It may not be ideal for either side, but the FDA won't succeed going down the path they've gone. Wether it's HR2058, the Cole Bishop amendment, or something else, these regulations are not going to hold up as is. I could be wrong. Hope they release a new firmware right before "the day". And as I said, if I'm Evolv, I'm quiet at the moment because I'm getting ready to file suit.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I jumped on in November, my friend. As you can see, and now Vape, it's a good ride to hop on to. The chip has one disadvantage IMO. It ruined all of my other devices for me, especially for TC. Now four DNA 200's in, I still want more. I'd have bought a third over the holiday no doubt, I just kinda have a complicated situation with my job that amounts to no work at the moment, and job hunting soon. Kinda staring eachother down waiting for them to fire me, I ain't quitting. I'm not getting detailed into stuff on a social site, it bites people in the ass, but I was basically let off of my account of 2 1/2 years for doing an excellent job. Truly an above and beyond excellent job based on feedback from everyone involved, even my company. But, New ownership, and I'm not part of their plan. Sorry for that tangent, happened right after getting my mods, so it was a bittersweet Vape Mail. That's kinda why I've been avoiding the forum this weekend. Memorial Day sales and little fundage, with nothing pressing I need. I won, though, I bought nothing. I think that's a first, lol. The ecig.com deal was a tough one. Logic and responsibility for once reigned supreme over my Vape wallet, lol. Shits gonna be fine job wise, I already have some options, just a really confusing and shitty situation.

Anyway, tangent over. I fucking love these Hcigar's. My favorite of my DNA's. I vaped the Hexohm yesterday which I fucking love for power, and I realized I've been neglecting it. Just shows how good this chip is. The power options make it so versatile, too. How many mods can use multiple battery types, and utilize two or three cells to then determine your max power based on input voltage, and escribe. It's just a great chip, and on the Evolv forums, you quickly see how attentive the company is, and that they'll pretty much honor the 1 year warranty no matter what. You may have to remove the board, though. And this board is now going on a year old I believe, or getting there, and the support has kept it arguably at least tied with top boards coming out today. Especially with the prices dropping, these mods are awesome, and a no brainer purchase. I'm gonna be interested to see how Evolv handles the whole regulations turning their software into a tobacco product. Can we still download tobacco from the Internet? Lol.
Sorry to hear that TBC, no loyalty anymore when it comes to employers. It seems like if they can hire someone new and save a few bucks, it leaves more for the top brass. Income inequality continues to grow at a staggering rate and the middle class has all but disappeared. Greed is basically destroying this country. Now I'll get off my soapbox.

I agree that the DNA200 chip has basically ruined me for other mods. Since getting my first one, the other have become nice ornaments on the shelf.

I jumped on the Ecig.com deal for what would have been a forth VT133 and a VT75. I got excited when I saw the 20% code. After I had a chance to think about it, I ended up canceling the order even though it was a great deal. I mainly had doubts about the VT75. I'm not into 26650's so I would have ended up using an 18650. It seems like a waste to buy a mod big enough to fit a 26650 when I know I'd use an 18650. On top of that, after getting use to the great run-time I'm getting from the VT133's, I think going back to a single battery mod would be a letdown. I also figured I didn't really need a forth VT133. The way I see it, prices seem to be coming down, not going up. No sense in going overboard atm.

Cheers,
Steve

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cheers,
Steve

Oh cool! So, the model sold at ecig should have a black body? Ordered one, and don't really care considering I got it for a shade over $70, but my preference would be for the black body. :)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Newbie question, but ecig profiles are model specific, huh? Like if I have a DNA200 RX, I need to find a profile specific to that device?
Well, yes and no. No because the case thermals, battery WH (and in this case 2 cells vs 3 cells), and even the mods internal resistance would/could be wrong. The profiles and custom screens would work just fine. So to answer, you would be best served to find one model specific. If they were both 2 cell DNA200's, it really would be fine to use it. I mean you still could but you would have to change the battery cells back to 3 and watt hours to your correct number. I don't think the mods internal resistance is much different if at all. You can always run the analyzer for the case thermals - it doesn't take any special resistors, etc - just takes some time.

PS I mainly posted it here for people that are buying this mod and might not be familiar with Escribe and setting up profiles to make their life easier. I also thought some might just want to check out the custom screens (theme) and profiles.

Oh cool! So, the model sold at ecig should have a black body? Ordered one, and don't really care considering I got it for a shade over $70, but my preference would be for the black body. :)
Mine are and they were bought recently so I see no reason to think yours would be any different.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry to hear that TBC, no loyalty anymore when it comes to employers. It seems like if they can hire someone new and save a few bucks, it leaves more for the top brass. Income inequality continues to grow at a staggering rate and the middle class has all but disappeared. Greed is basically destroying this country. Now I'll get off my soapbox.

I agree that the DNA200 chip has basically ruined me for other mods. Since getting my first one, the other have become nice ornaments on the shelf.

I jumped on the Ecig.com deal for what would have been a forth VT133 and a VT75. I got excited when I saw the 20% code. After I had a chance to think about it, I ended up canceling the order even though it was a great deal. I mainly had doubts about the VT75. I'm not into 26650's so I would have ended up using an 18650. It seems like a waste to buy a mod big enough to fit a 26650 when I know I'd use an 18650. On top of that, after getting use to the great run-time I'm getting from the VT133's, I think going back to a single battery mod would be a letdown. I also figured I didn't really need a forth VT133. The way I see it, prices seem to be coming down, not going up. No sense in going overboard atm.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks on that, all will work out. Id love to elaborate, but again for many reasons I won't in a public forum. It's all literally just mind bogglingly idiotic. I will say that you mention no loyalty... Ironically that is not only so sadly true, but it really applies in my situation. Loyalty, treat me with respect, and communicate with me and I'm going to be a hard loyal worker. Hopefully I will be getting this settled in a way beneficial to me. I have numerous legal options to utilize that won't cost me a dime. I've gone and said too much, so I'm done, thanks for the sentiments, man.

I lol d when I read about you ordering and cancelling. I figured you go for another. I agree about the 75. 18650's are superior for the necessary current demands, but that thing will eat through batteries. Not worth it with the VT133 around. I love this damn thing.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I ordered my covers from Gearbest. I used a shipping upgrade called US Express (Yunpost). Mine made it to Cincinnati, Ohio on May 19th. I'm still waiting and I can't say that I'm thrilled since I could have walked to Cincinnati from my house by now :mad:

View attachment 52581
Well, I was wrong. My stuff from China usually goes through Chicago, but it appears my blue and red covers are spooning with your covers since 5/21 :) I can drive to Cinci in about 4 hours, but we'll wait and see. I'm not sure that paying the extra buck did much, but oh well! Looking forward to getting them.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I was wrong. My stuff from China usually goes through Chicago, but it appears my blue and red covers are spooning with your covers since 5/21 :) I can drive to Cinci in about 4 hours, but we'll wait and see. I'm not sure that paying the extra buck did much, but oh well! Looking forward to getting them.
Still no movement or update on tracking for mine, I just checked. I asked GB about it and they said to give it a few more days on Friday (iirc). Well another day down and still nothing. I just replied to there give it a few more days with this (this is not verbatim).

It's less than a 4 hour drive from Cincinnati to my house. It's now been 12 days since it got to Cincinnati. How many days do you think it should take to get to my house when it's less than a 4 hour drive from me? I went on to say, it seems like it's been lost or misplaced. I even asked if she was waiting for a package less than 4 hours drive from her house, wouldn't she be wondering what happened to it after it seemingly fell of the face of the earth 12 days ago.

I wasn't nasty, I just want them to know that this supposed expedited shipping, isn't. I wouldn't mind if they actually checked with the shipper to see what's going on. I guess since both of our orders are stuck in the same place, it must just be the shipper sitting on them. I doubt they both could be lost. Either way, it's not cool.

Cheers,
Steve

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Wingsfan0310 , any chance you could make a custom welcome screen that just says, "POZOS"? I'm setting up a Relaeux DNA200 for an older friend of mine, he lives in a cool little town in central Mexico called Mineral de Pozos, and I think it'd blow his mind if, the first time he turns it on, it says POZOS.

Alternatively, is there a good guide for creating custom screens for DNA200 mods? I need to do some research. :oops:

Just installed escribe and plugged in this Relaeux, and now I'm even more excited to receive my VT133. So much to play around with and explore! :confetti:

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey @Wingsfan0310 , any chance you could make a custom welcome screen that just says, "POZOS"? I'm setting up a Relaeux DNA200 for an older friend of mine, he lives in a cool little town in central Mexico called Mineral de Pozos, and I think it'd blow his mind if, the first time he turns it on, it says POZOS.

Alternatively, is there a good guide for creating custom screens for DNA200 mods? I need to do some research. :oops:

Just installed escribe and plugged in this Relaeux, and now I'm even more excited to receive my VT133. So much to play around with and explore! :confetti:
Here is an application you could mess around with to make your own Screens. https://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post/custom-theme-image-gen-application-7816684?&trail=15

Also, if you search around Google, and Evolv's Forum, many people will be happy to make them for you! :)

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My Ecig Profile for the VT133,

I uploaded my .ecig profile but had to change the extension to .pdf because .ecig extensions can't be uploaded here (unsupported file type). If you want to use it, you will have to change the file extension back to .ecig (just delete the pdf and add ecig after the period). I have 7 profiles set up with custom screens. Material tab is full. Custom theme, case thermals, HG2 battery profile, watt hours, and mods internal resistance. Basically completely set up. Just change the file extension, hook up VT133 to Escribe. Then click on file at the top of Escribe, then open and navigate to where you saved it on your PC, click on the file, and finally click on open.

PS I would recommend you save your .ecig file first so in case you don't like mine, you can just load yours back on the mod. You could also just click on restore defaults at the top of the general tab in Escribe. Hope you like it!

Cheers,
Steve
Deff. gonna try out these settings, I see a few Material files I have not tried yet.. Also nice that I will be using the same Wire, Batteries, etc lol :D

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the profile @Wingsfan0310 I was wondering if there were any around to learn from!

New VT133 owner here, yellow and Silver covers on the way from FT.
fN6Ssyul.jpg
Hi TrollDragon,

I'm not sure if you meant a How To thread, but if that's what you meant, I set up this one that goes through how to set up a DNA200:
Tips For Setting Up a DNA200 Mod (FAQ)
I'm glad you liked the Ecig file (Profiles). If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hope you enjoy your new mod!

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is an application you could mess around with to make your own Screens. https://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post/custom-theme-image-gen-application-7816684?&trail=15
Also, if you search around Google, and Evolv's Forum, many people will be happy to make them for you! :)
Awesome! Already finished what I wanted, so you're off the hook @Wingsfan0310 !! :giggle:
Glad you were able to make it. That's a very helpful program for making custom screens.

Cheers,
Steve

Jlankford3336

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How is this mod for pocket ability. I'm using and evic vtc mini and and a cool fire 4 tc100, and they are both well suited pocket carry at work. I didn't notice any size comparison pics in the thread.
Thanks

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is this mod for pocket ability. I'm using and evic vtc mini and and a cool fire 4 tc100, and they are both well suited pocket carry at work. I didn't notice any size comparison pics in the thread.
Thanks
I don't have either of the two mods you mentioned but I'm assuming it's a bit bigger than a mini since it's a dual 18650 mod. I think I have a picture posted in here with it next to a VT200. It's definitely smaller than my IPV3 Li. Here's a picture with the battery door off. You might get an idea seeing the size compared to the two 18650's inside of it. I think it's on the smaller side for a dual 18650 mod.

IMG_20160601_070507.jpg

VU Sponsors