Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like HCIGAR is putting out a dual 18650 DNA200 mod. Hopefully it's as nice as their VT200. I've been waiting for a reasonably priced dual 18650 DNA200 mod for awhile now. Without further adieu, here's some pictures.

Edit I added a picture showing a board below the batteries for reverse battery protection. This is looking better and better. Probably going to be my next mod.

IWKEuCi.png

qgDoth0.png

201603241643509kxjpc.jpg

Happy Holidays,
Steve

Last edited:

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The 133 is the whole reason I wanted the WO by CMT. I prefer to run 18650s over LiPo, and was excited for the battery sled accessories.

Hopefully this trend catches on, maybe even a dual 18650 Jay Bo... that would be slick.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw it on another site and from the translation, it's supposed to be released before the Chinese New Year. The actual translation is: Even before the Chinese New Year (February 8th). I'll post more information as I find it.

Cheers,
Steve

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This angers me..... this angers me a lot.
fuck my ears! a deciding factor ln the whiteout flr me was the dual battery option

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally companies are starting to wise up. I have the lipo version and the battery life sucks, I would definitely consider this.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Finally companies are starting to wise up. I have the lipo version and the battery life sucks, I would definitely consider this.
The hcigar?
There's something in the battery profile that should fix it, unless you're running it way high.
Because I get 5-6 hours on the vaporshark with a 900mah pack
-I dimmed the screen and set it to timeout at 1second and what not but a few quick adjustments and 30 minutes on the charger at lunch gets me a full day.
Edit: I typically run dual coil 24g SS at 50w with a 75w preheat, 8.5 punch for 2 seconds at 440-470 degrees

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hcigar?
There's something in the battery profile that should fix it, unless you're running it way high.
Because I get 5-6 hours on the vaporshark with a 900mah pack
-I dimmed the screen and set it to timeout at 1second and what not

Yeah, I don't get all the hate on Lipo's. I have a VT200 and battery life is just a little less than dual 18650 mods I have (neither last me a whole day). Especially when taking into account you can actually run them down to 3.09v without the huge sag you will get from 18650's if you run them down to the same voltage. I also adjusted screen timeout and brightness down @f1r3b1rd.

The only negative I see is it's easier to change out new 18650s for old when your charge runs out. If you have a 3s Lipo rated at say 1100mah, that would be 12.21 watt hours. A dual 18650 mod; 2500mah would give you 18.5 watt hours. That is however deceiving because with a high drain load, voltage sag on 18650's won't allow you to use the full amount.. To hear things like I depleted mine in 30 minutes but my 3 18650 mod lasts me a week makes me laugh my ass off (a slight exaggeration, but only slight).

A couple final thoughts, my 3s Lipo mods are relatively small (900-1100mah). I can actually pocket them. If one want's to get a 3s Lipo 2200mah pack you can at the expense of size and weight. No free rides, it's all a give and take. !8650's don't have a higher energy density than Lipos. If you want more stored energy, you need to have a bigger mod. Rant over, let the flaming of me begin lol

PS My VT200 isn't 1300mah no matter what Hcigar says, it's somewhere between 1000-1100mah.

Cheers,
Steve

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I don't get all the hate on Lipo's. I have a VT200 and battery life is just a little less than dual 18650 mods I have (neither last me a whole day). Especially when taking into account you can actually run them down to 3.09v without the huge sag you will get from 18650's if you run them down to the same voltage. I also adjusted screen timeout and brightness down @f1r3b1rd.

The only negative I see is it's easier to change out new 18650s for old when your charge runs out. If you have a 3s Lipo rated at say 1100mah, that would be 12.21 watt hours. A dual 18650 mod; 2500mah would give you 18.5 watt hours. That is however deceiving because with a high drain load, voltage sag on 18650's won't allow you to use the full amount.. To hear things like I depleted mine in 30 minutes but my 3 18650 mod lasts me a week makes me laugh my ass off (a slight exaggeration, but only slight).

A couple final thoughts, my 3s Lipo mods are relatively small (900-1100mah). I can actually pocket them. If one want's to get a 3s Lipo 2200mah pack you can at the expense of size and weight. No free rides, it's all a give and take. !8650's don't have a higher energy density than Lipos. If you want more stored energy, you need to have a bigger mod. Rant over, let the flaming of me begin lol

PS My VT200 isn't 1300mah no matter what Hcigar says, it's somewhere between 1000-1100mah.

Cheers,
Steve
I wanna say someone told me the vt200 was 1100 Mah.
But that size thing is why I got the shark, 900mah 3s lipo and the dam thing still fits in my short pocket and its lighter than my SXMini. Shit, ita lighter than my VSDNA40 and that's a single 18650 mod. Add in the 2a charger and it'll go from dead as a doornail to full charged in about an hour. I do sometimes bring a 13k Mah portable charger

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My main problem with the VT200 is you can't just swap out the battery. You have to plug it in and wait for it to charge. I saw one mod with a quick change lipo, that's not that bad but now you have to buy a new charger and I think the spares were over $20 a pop. If I'm paying DNA type of money I would like an all day mod, 5-6 hours is just not cutting it.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna say someone told me the vt200 was 1100 Mah.
But that size thing is why I got the shark, 900mah 3s lipo and the dam thing still fits in my short pocket and its lighter than my SXMini. Shit, ita lighter than my VSDNA40 and that's a single 18650 mod. Add in the 2a charger and it'll go from dead as a doornail to full charged in about an hour. I do sometimes bring a 13k Mah portable charger

Not sure if you remember, a little while back we were talking about portable power banks. I was able to get this one. Although with that much power, I'm not sure how portable it's actually going to be (weight). It's supposed to be a Christmas present, so I don't actually have it to use atm. At that price, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Should charge my phone and mod at least 2-3 times each before needing a recharge. You can also use the DNA200 mods while charging, as you are well aware of

Cheers,
Steve.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My main problem with the VT200 is you can't just swap out the battery. You have to plug it in and wait for it to charge. I saw one mod with a quick change lipo, that's not that bad but now you have to buy a new charger and I think the spares were over $20 a pop. If I'm paying DNA type of money I would like an all day mod, 5-6 hours is just not cutting it.
I've been vaping 2 years but the only regulated mods I've had have been DNA mods, the sxmini and the hexohm.
I get all day on a pair of batteries out of the hexohm, the sxmini 3-4 hours per battery at 50w and the DNA40, maxed out would give me 4-6 hours. So the way I run the dna200, im getting about what I expected.
Not sure, if im underestimating expectations or not; but, I've always figured that unless battery tech changes its moreless a game of give and take.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure if you remember, a little while back we were talking about portable power banks. I was able to get this one. Although with that much power, I'm not sure how portable it's actually going to be (weight). It's supposed to be a Christmas present, so I don't actually have it to use atm. At that price, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Should charge my phone and mod at least 2-3 times each before needing a recharge. You can also use the DNA200 mods while charging, as you are well aware of

Cheers,
Steve.
Should be cool! The shape looks much more portable than mine; and, it has 7kmah more storage!! The most I've had to go was one charge on my tablet and the mod. With plenty of juice left in it, if I needed to charge the phone.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I understand that completely, That's the main advantage I see to 18650s, the ease of changing them out. There are however advantages to the 3s Lipo packs as well.
1. They are better at high drain applications imo.
2. You don't have to worry about a new user putting in a fully charged battery with a discharged battery (2 different types, etc) and hurting him or herself.
I always say, in life, everything is a trade off. It always comes down what's important to each individual.

Happy Holidays,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been vaping 2 years but the only regulated mods I've had have been DNA mods, the sxmini and the hexohm.
I get all day on a pair of batteries out of the hexohm, the sxmini 3-4 hours per battery at 50w and the DNA40, maxed out would give me 4-6 hours. So the way I run the dna200, im getting about what I expected.
Not sure, if im underestimating expectations or not; but, I've always figured that unless battery tech changes its moreless a game of give and take.
Totally get what you're saying. I have the SX as well and I don't mind carrying 2 extra 18650's with me when I go out. The good news is when I use that mod I have the option to do that. My point is the VT200 gives you no such option. Now, my Reuleaux well that's a whole different story.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Totally get what you're saying. I have the SX as well and I don't mind carrying 2 extra 18650's with me when I go out. The good news is when I use that mod I have the option to do that. My point is the VT200 gives you no such option. Now, my Reuleaux well that's a whole different story.
Enter the world of tight tool for right job, lmfao!
One day ill have my cloudmaker-I hope. If not that maybe the jaybo or a litt44, both are top big and heavy for pocket carry; but, have enough battery life for all day. I'll have the vsdna200 for grab and go, workhorse, day to day carry. Then use the monster for when I go out for the dat and wont be able to plug up.
Then again, small and light is non negotiable for me but I certainly see the value in not having to be concerned about battery changes. One day I went through 5, vtc5s on the sxmini, 4 was normal. Not needing 2 4bay chargers at night is a welcome relief. Ll

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder what a single 18650 DNA 200 would put out? Say 60w?
I would jump on one... lol.
I'd like to see that as well, but (there is always a but lol) the way it's currently made, it's not possible. The chip needs at lkeast 2 batteries in series (7.4v nominal). It doesn't have a boost circuit (voltage). I;m not saying somewhere down the road a V2 won't be made, just the way I understand it, it's not possible with the current chip.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys, I've found some more pictures but I've hesitated to post them here because I think they have to be from an unfinished (beta) version. At least I'm hoping that's the case. Looking at a few of them, an IPV4 comes to mind with a DNA200 chip. Well here goes:

Mc5lhc8.jpg

FP9PDSc.jpg

19LXrhD.jpg

Arux05z.jpg

I'm going to keep an open mind until I see some pictures of the finished version! Heck, they at least could have had the logo on the taco shell battery cover. I figure that was coming, so I took the first shot :p:D:)

Cheers,
Steve

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd like to see that as well, but (there is always a but lol) the way it's currently made, it's not possible. The chip needs at lkeast 2 batteries in series (7.4v nominal). It doesn't have a boost circuit (voltage). I;m not saying somewhere down the road a V2 won't be made, just the way I understand it, it's not possible with the current chip.

Cheers,
Steve

Too bad, maybe they will see the market for single 18650 devices needs a flagship.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol. I figured. I just imagine a 60w TC device with eScribe and a user customizable screen paired with the form factor of the VS rDNA 40. Fucking drool.
The vsdna200 is not all that much bigger.
Actually the 200 is thinner than the 40and honestly feels better in the hand hand than the rdna40.
The dna40 though is the same thickness and a little more compact.
I had a pic of the full vs lineup. I'll try and find it... Think it may be on a vaporshark thread here

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I like the idea, but it's already concerning to see early pics with a battery that has a nick at the top exposing metal, and a scratch on the side. They surely seem concerned with safety. I hope that battery sled and door is insulated.

But really, especially if cheaper, I'd be in for a dual 18650 DNA.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Added a mew picture to the first post showing the the reverse battery protection. Looking better and better. Here's a link to the manufacturers site.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a quick look at the VT133 (not a full review) for anyone that might be interested in the mod.

Cheers,
Steve

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
cool cool cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here's a quick look at the VT133 (not a full review) for anyone that might be interested in the mod.

Cheers,
I can totally see this rendition of the board really getting popular

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree @f1r3b1rd . I can't believe it's taken this long to get some mainstream dual 18650's DNA200 mods to market. I'm waiting for a 2 x 18650 battery holder to arrive for my Hotcig DX200. Hell, 133 watts is more than enough for me. Here's the link to what I'm waiting on (coupon code MAP brings the price down to $23 and change). I'm very interested in the VT133 as well. Should be out any day now if it isn't already.

Cheers,
Steve

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
nice dude! yeah, that option was a major selling point when I ordered the cloudmaker. 85-90w is my preference on a lot of rda's making 133 more than enough for me with preheat and all. the 200 dick slinging contest is all great and dandy, but in the end practicality wins out.
This being a actual real numbers without using pwm or ulse rating will hopefully let them see evolv getting as widely used as yihi for a modders board.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice dude! yeah, that option was a major selling point when I ordered the cloudmaker. 85-90w is my preference on a lot of rda's making 133 more than enough for me with preheat and all. the 200 dick slinging contest is all great and dandy, but in the end practicality wins out.
This being a actual real numbers without using pwm or ulse rating will hopefully let them see evolv getting as widely used as yihi for a modders board.
What's your thoughts on the yihi v2 vs DNA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's your thoughts on the yihi v2 vs DNA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohh youre going to get me crucified.

the dna kicks the v2's ass for tem control but the v2 is a better vape on kanthal.
ive always considered evolv not having a kanthal boost feature to be a oversight of mammoth proportions. However, for tc, or vaping with SS the DNA all the way.
other than that, the dna is much much better. It offers more customization, it's more accurate, and literally can do anything you want it to with the exception of a kanthal boost. the only place other place the v2 offeres something better than the dna is the abiulity to make some changes from the mod. but you have less options than the evolv board. so its a give and take.
I don't care what anyone says, 200w from 2, 18650s using dc-dc power and current technology is not possible. the v2 software and specs are an obvious rush job to answer the dna dickslinging contest. Which, is sad, because I love yihi's boards, I have a few of them, and I like what they do. had they taken more time and finished it, and done real numbers, my answer would be different.
The v1 was light years better than the previous evolv offereing, hell, the screen even worked! Evolv just obviously, made a strategic move to let the 40 flounder and come back with a better product.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FastTech listed the VT133 for $122.95 shipped and it's actually in stock :) . Here's the link.
Gearbest has it for $117.59 but I'd spend the extra $5 bucks and get it from FastTech myself. Here's the link.

Here's a full review:

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Khaoticfury

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FastTech listed the VT133 for $122.95 shipped and it's actually in stock :) . Here's the link.
Gearbest has it for $117.59 but I'd spend the extra $5 bucks and get it from FastTech myself. Here's the link.

Here's a full review:

Cheers,
Steve

Those sites look so sketchy.........do we even have confirmation that this device is released? VapeNW is still showing it for pre-order....

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Those sites look so sketchy.........do we even have confirmation that this device is released? VapeNW is still showing it for pre-order....
Those sites are legit, just China shipping times. I tend to steer clear. I've purchased from vapenw, and they're good. The mod is real. I'm sure you can find it in stock somewhere. I think I saw it on vapordna, not sure on stock. Also, it's all but been confirmed that a single battery DNA 75 is on its way very soon. I'm eagerly waiting on that one.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered from FastTech and Gearbest plenty of times. Of the two I prefer FastTech. Great prices but long shipping times. The VT133 is already out and has been said some VU members already have it. We are however still waiting for the single cell DNA75 to come out. It's in Beta testing atm.

Cheers,
Steve

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've ordered from FastTech and Gearbest plenty of times. Of the two I prefer FastTech. Great prices but long shipping times. The VT133 is already out and has been said some VU members already have it. We are however still waiting for the single cell DNA75 to come out. It's in Beta testing atm.

Cheers,
Steve
I'm really pumped for the 75. I don't want the HCIGAR although the leaked photo makes it look damn nice and Purdy. I'm just turned off by them with the VT200 battery exaggeration, and didn't the VT200 have a brass 510 originally? I know you and many others like yours, so my eye is on that 75. I'm trying to hold out on another mod until the 75's come out, hopefully multiple options.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm waiting on the DNA 133 flask. Definitely a buyer when it comes out. I just love the form factor of a flask. Just a classy looking mod IMO.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm really pumped for the 75. I don't want the HCIGAR although the leaked photo makes it look damn nice and Purdy. I'm just turned off by them with the VT200 battery exaggeration, and didn't the VT200 have a brass 510 originally? I know you and many others like yours, so my eye is on that 75. I'm trying to hold out on another mod until the 75's come out, hopefully multiple options.
I'm not overly thrilled with Hcigar's battery exaggeration myself. Mine is actually somewhere in the 1000-1100mah range. However I think the Brass 510 connector was overblown. There are different types of Brass and I believe some are harder than others. IIRC they used the same one on their DNA40 without any complaints. Mine is the Brass version and I haven't had ant problems whatsoever with it (I've screwed lots of atomizers on and off of it since I've had it). It's all moot now since it was changed. TBH I'm not disappointed I have the original one. It was said it had better conductivity (not sure if it really matters but it's worked great so far so I can't complain).

Cheers,
Steve

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not overly thrilled with Hcigar's battery exaggeration myself. Mine is actually somewhere in the 1000-1100mah range. However I think the Brass 510 connector was overblown. There are different types of Brass and I believe some are harder than others. IIRC they used the same one on their DNA40 without any complaints. Mine is the Brass version and I haven't had ant problems whatsoever with it (I've screwed lots of atomizers on and off of it since I've had it). It's all moot now since it was changed. TBH I'm not disappointed I have the original one. It was said it had better conductivity (not sure if it really matters but it's worked great so far so I can't complain).

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah, so many are out there, and you and others like yours, so really it's mainly the battery. I take issue with companies lying when batteries are involved. I've never purchased an efest battery before because of that(different and more dangerous lies by efest). I did finally buy the efest blu6 since I needed more charging, and the app is great. Aside from that, they don't get my money. I guess I kinda feel the same about HCigar. I also had an awful HCigar Black Copper Stingray clone once upon a time, though that means absolutely nothing, totally different, apples to oranges. I still have the bad taste.

With 510's it's so difficult to determine if it's the mod or user error at times. A good 510 can be fucked up quickly. I managed to compress the spring in my FDV V4 510 on my DNA Tugbox. I didn't collapse it, but I did need to work it back up a bit. I may still open it up so I can really fix it, but it's fine as is. Still, I tried a bit too hard, about two turns or so, to get an atty flush that has a long pin. I knew I was being stupid while doing it. All is fine, but I guess it shows that brass or stainless, press fit or FDV/Varitube, the only thing that matters is how you treat them.

I need to find that leaked HCigar DNA 75 ad again. I wants to look at a potential precious... Lol. I finally upgraded escribe and my firmware on both DNA's to the 2/29 one. I'm digging it. Temperature dominant is a really nice feature IMO.

@Deucesjack have you heard anything solid about the flask version? I don't doubt you, and I'm sure it's getting done unless the chip just won't fit. Just wondering if you heard anything specific?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, so many are out there, and you and others like yours, so really it's mainly the battery. I take issue with companies lying when batteries are involved. I've never purchased an efest battery before because of that(different and more dangerous lies by efest). I did finally buy the efest blu6 since I needed more charging, and the app is great. Aside from that, they don't get my money. I guess I kinda feel the same about HCigar. I also had an awful HCigar Black Copper Stingray clone once upon a time, though that means absolutely nothing, totally different, apples to oranges. I still have the bad taste.

With 510's it's so difficult to determine if it's the mod or user error at times. A good 510 can be fucked up quickly. I managed to compress the spring in my FDV V4 510 on my DNA Tugbox. I didn't collapse it, but I did need to work it back up a bit. I may still open it up so I can really fix it, but it's fine as is. Still, I tried a bit too hard, about two turns or so, to get an atty flush that has a long pin. I knew I was being stupid while doing it. All is fine, but I guess it shows that brass or stainless, press fit or FDV/Varitube, the only thing that matters is how you treat them.

I need to find that leaked HCigar DNA 75 ad again. I wants to look at a potential precious... Lol. I finally upgraded escribe and my firmware on both DNA's to the 2/29 one. I'm digging it. Temperature dominant is a really nice feature IMO.

@Deucesjack have you heard anything solid about the flask version? I don't doubt you, and I'm sure it's getting done unless the chip just won't fit. Just wondering if you heard anything specific?
I believe the ad you are looking for is on page 2 of this thread:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/evolv-to-release-dna75-w-board.211864/page-2

On the last page of that thread is also a picture of the as yet to be released DNA75 by Hotcig. From my understanding it's also going to use a 26650

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

This is the only thing I have seen so far. Too bad Vaporshark is the one making it. I hear they have real shitty QC. Everybody complains about the paint on their last flask.

https://www.facebook.com/vaporshark...1526.183804708334168/1067809193267044/?type=3

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the only thing I have seen so far. Too bad Vaporshark is the one making it. I hear they have real shitty QC. Everybody complains about the paint on their last flask.

https://www.facebook.com/vaporshark...1526.183804708334168/1067809193267044/?type=3
Maybe the new ones paint will be better. I remember people complaining about the paint on the previous Vapor Shark (DNA40 iirc) but they seem to be happy with the paint on the DNA200 Vapor Shark.

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors