Become a Patron!

Healthy Recipes and your tips and tricks

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Was wondering I have some unrefined coconut oil that I bought out of the vitamin aisle. It says great for skin and hair. Would this be safe to use to cook with to until I can get some that its the baking aisle?

can you take a picture of the bottle ? maybe list the company? someone around here might know..

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It would be this one
36366_1_3.jpg

http://www.hihealth.com/spectrum-co...pB2Bdeu82EJuP685v96N6KrWdzEe21AWO4RoC1mLw_wcB

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, yeah, you can cook with that. Also great for massages...

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
sweet may try make some stir fry this weekend. See how it goes :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol I didnt even see that on the site. Guess I shoulda paid more attention. I originally bought it at walgreens. One of them impulse buys while I was waiting at the pharmacy and was looking to find a pic of it to post here. :) May have to try it in a cake to. Wonder how it will turn out.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lol I didnt even see that on the site. Guess I shoulda paid more attention. I originally bought it at walgreens. One of them impulse buys while I was waiting at the pharmacy and was looking to find a pic of it to post here. :) May have to try it in a cake to. Wonder how it will turn out.

I bet a pineapple upside down would be sooo good.. save me a piece if you make it :p

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
oooo that does sound good. I may try that this weekend to (its when I have the most time to cook) :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
for those that cook with it. The cake idea would it be an even trade out for the vegetable oil?

My secret for a healthy body is a healthy diet. I check for healthy recipes from the livre minceur. This is an important site for those who want to know about a healthy diet plan. A balanced and healthy diet leads to a fit body.

VU Sponsors