Become a Patron!

Hell Vape Dead Rabbit 3 RTA any flavor?

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
Hi. Local shop where I live in Ecuador has a Hell Vape Dead Rabbit 3 RTA for sale. I have had experience with a couple of bottom air RTA's before, a Vandy Vape that leaked all the time and a Zeus. The Zeus is my travel tank, its very mediocre on flavor but wont leak. My go to RTA is a Pyro because its a top feed (air) tank and has great flavor. Aside from that most of what I vape with are RDA's for flavor, I am not a cloud chaser. Curious about the Dead Rabbit 3 any good? Good flavor tank or so so. Thanks.

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
Bought it. Built it single composite coil. Beard Sweet tobacco 6Mg/Ml. So far reasonably impressed with the flavor. Better than I thought it would be. Going to try some other flavors later. So far I like the build quality and the deck. Better flavor than my Zeus. We will see.

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
One of the things having this Dead Rabbit has resulted in.....is that I have gone back and rebuilt most of my atomizers single coil. Been winding them out of 26Ga NI 80 twisted. I wind either 2 or 3 strands and the majority of what I have rebuilt is with 30 MM 6 wraps. Maybe I am crazy but I think most of my RTA's have better flavor now......I have a question since here in Ecuador getting anything for vape is either impossible or when its possible, expensive as hell but I will start another thread. Has to do with Amazon.com and wire.

VU Sponsors