Become a Patron!

Hellacloudz

Unlisted Vendor
Hi everyone my name is Scott, I been vaping for a yr or so so not very long amd have been running an online store for about 3 months now . I have got some friends who are really into it so I have three mechs that I love a Kennedy ruby, a purge back to basic v4 and a RCM katana. Even have a murlz mod stack coming from the uk with my logo and the juice makers logo I have partnered up with in the uk!! Yeah I got lucky and found the vapemakers.com over there amd no distro picked them up here due to unknown what is happening after oct here in oz!! Now it’s become clearer and I am looking for stores to distro to! The juices are absolutely off tap crazy!! But atm the store is struggling I need more customers but all people seem to want are the bloody disposable salt Nic throw away things!! I never gave much to the idea of smoking before that day I walked into a vaping store amd I walked out with a Voopoo drag x since the day the nicotine arrived I haven’t looked back have had 1 cig that I smoked maybe half of before I threw it away!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never gave much to the idea of smoking before that day I walked into a vaping store amd I walked out with a Voopoo drag x since the day the nicotine arrived I haven’t looked back have had 1 cig that I smoked maybe half of before I threw it away!

I'm sorry vaping seems to have caused you to smoke half a cigarette. It is clear you never would have if not for the temptation from vaping. Usually it's lifelong smokers coming to vaping to get off cigarettes. Sorry you prove the opposite happens.

Hellacloudz

Unlisted Vendor
I’m sorry did I give the wrong message in that thread I smoked for 30+ yrs and vaping did give me an out from smoking, which is something I never thought I would do. I was only saying that I tried a cig again after vaping cause I was with friends who smoke and won’t give vaping a chance amd I couldn’t stand it it was horrid... I have changed my life for the better thru vaping and now want to advocate for vaping

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I’m sorry did I give the wrong message in that thread I smoked for 30+ yrs and vaping did give me an out from smoking, which is something I never thought I would do. I was only saying that I tried a cig again after vaping cause I was with friends who smoke and won’t give vaping a chance amd I couldn’t stand it it was horrid... I have changed my life for the better thru vaping and now want to advocate for vaping
Good you are off the cigs. But I think, nope Im sure, you got lack of welcomes as you just came in as an add for yourself instead of a propper manners intro. Which you have done. Its like barging through a door mate before knocking. Unfortunately this generation has none and never will. So you have smoked for over 30 yrs, now found vaping? Yet you type and introduce like a teen or just turned 20 something with your lazy text like abreviations. I highly doubt you are middle aged as that, smoked for 30+yrs, would suggest. Im Oz as and dont know or have ever met any middle agers here that communicate that way.
Psssst...its Charlies Chalk Dust not ....Cust....

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But I think, nope Im sure, you got lack of welcomes as you just came in as an add for yourself instead of a propper manners intro. Which you have done. Its like barging through a door mate before knocking. Unfortunately this generation has none and never will. So you have smoked for over 30 yrs, now found vaping?

Aye. Here is me at only49 having 35 years plus of using tobacco, smoking included. I read his introduction and he reads like a teen or twenties something fellow.

"I discovered vaping but I smoked a cigarette. Then tossed it, stayed with vaping."

It come over as he only smoked due to vaping. "I never thought of smoking", and then on to vaping, so it seems then after that he says he smoked a cigarette. It all ran together as one big word salad. Frag! We just got over a walking carrot our way that used word salads.

At any given Scott here did not say he had thirty years of smoking to start off. He "never thought of smoking" according to his words. Ah, there we are ... that damn bloody Oz/Brit reverse speaking y'all kin to do. "I never drink water", yet 'ere ye are drinking it by the liter each day. Well, screw yer irony, it gets ye lost o'r ere.

No, I'm not a stupid yank tosser. Got plenty of friends/mates that's Australian, Brit, French, German, Italian, Spanish, from all over the world really. Most usually take a moment and realize talking to Americans means being brutally direct. Americans usually say what we mean and figures others do too. It seems to get really fuzzy if you go for jokes, unless they're directly obvious.

Which explains why we don't get the humor in swapping Marmite for Vegemite or vice versa. Americans call that "same difference", least I do.

Last edited:

Hellacloudz

Unlisted Vendor
Aye. Here is me at only49 having 35 years plus of using tobacco, smoking included. I read his introduction and he reads like a teen or twenties something fellow.

"I discovered vaping but I smoked a cigarette. Then tossed it, stayed with vaping."

It come over as he only smoked due to vaping. "I never thought of smoking", and then on to vaping, so it seems then after that he says he smoked a cigarette. It all ran together as one big word salad. Frag! We just got over a walking carrot our way that used word salads.

At any given Scott here did not say he had thirty years of smoking to start off. He "never thought of smoking" according to his words. Ah, there we are ... that damn bloody Oz/Brit reverse speaking y'all kin to do. "I never drink water", yet 'ere ye are drinking it by the liter each day. Well, screw yer irony, it gets ye lost o'r ere.

No, I'm not a stupid yank tosser. Got plenty of friends/mates that's Australian, Brit, French, German, Italian, Spanish, from all over the world really. Most usually take a moment and realize talking to Americans means being brutally direct. Americans usually say what we mean and figures others do too. It seems to get really fuzzy if you go for jokes, unless they're directly obvious.

Which explains why we don't get the humor in swapping Marmite for Vegemite or vice versa. Americans call that "same difference", least I do.
I did say smoking but I meant I say I had no thoughts of stopping smoking until I walked into the vape store my bad, typo or tired I made a mistake I’m so sorry I should of been more American so I will apologise again for my errors thank u for bringing them to my attention, sorry I didn’t introduce myself the way I should of

Hellacloudz

Unlisted Vendor
Good you are off the cigs. But I think, nope Im sure, you got lack of welcomes as you just came in as an add for yourself instead of a propper manners intro. Which you have done. Its like barging through a door mate before knocking. Unfortunately this generation has none and never will. So you have smoked for over 30 yrs, now found vaping? Yet you type and introduce like a teen or just turned 20 something with your lazy text like abreviations. I highly doubt you are middle aged as that, smoked for 30+yrs, would suggest. Im Oz as and dont know or have ever met any middle agers here that communicate that way.
Psssst...its Charlies Chalk Dust not ....Cust....
Your more than welcome to come and look at my I’d mate born 1976 Is that middle aged enough for you I must remember not to use txt abbreviations anymore to as all I seem to do is run everyone the wrong way. Again seeing as u know me so well and lived in my shoes so nice of u to pass judgement on me thank u

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Your more than welcome to come and look at my I’d mate born 1976 Is that middle aged enough for you I must remember not to use txt abbreviations anymore to as all I seem to do is run everyone the wrong way. Again seeing as u know me so well and lived in my shoes so nice of u to pass judgement on me thank u
Talk like an adult that you are then instead of playing people mate talking/texting like a school kid and try using common manners that if you were born then in 76 you should know about. So if you have realised, like you say yourself "all I seem to do is run everyone the wrong way" by the way the propper Aussie term is "rub everyone up the wrong way" using kids talk then why are you still using it using it.
Id never buy from you in a fit. Player.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
typo or tired I made a mistake I’m so sorry I should of been more American

Fair enough, will be a typo, mistake. I often forget words or stop mid, .... sentence, change directions and go backwards. As for being more American, no real need in that. :) Be who you are. Although, I can agree if you're an older fart like me, don't go YOLO'ing. *chuckles* I can grok a fair bit of slang but if jargon from some secret niche, or youth is used, forget it. Hope you do well selling in Australia.

Hellacloudz

Unlisted Vendor
Fair enough, will be a typo, mistake. I often forget words or stop mid, .... sentence, change directions and go backwards. As for being more American, no real need in that. :) Be who you are. Although, I can agree if you're an older fart like me, don't go YOLO'ing. *chuckles* I can grok a fair bit of slang but if jargon from some secret niche, or youth is used, forget it. Hope you do well selling in Australia.
Thanks mate sorry I should’ve re read before I posted definitely didn’t mean to offend anyone thanks for the well wishes

Hellacloudz

Unlisted Vendor
Talk like an adult that you are then instead of playing people mate talking/texting like a school kid and try using common manners that if you were born then in 76 you should know about. So if you have realised, like you say yourself "all I seem to do is run everyone the wrong way" by the way the propper Aussie term is "rub everyone up the wrong way" using kids talk then why are you still using it using it.
Id never buy from you in a fit. Player.
You are more than welcome to boycott my store but as I see it is your loss, cause the uk juice is really really good!! And cheap. I meant to say rub but auto correct or whatever ruined what I was saying and made it worse I’m going to give up with this trying to correct myself to some person who doesn’t know me hasn’t lived a day in my life “PLAYER”

VU Sponsors