Become a Patron!

Hello all - new member, new story

Hi from Montana. I'm Michael and I'm 53...and a 35-year smoker. I have vaped a few times before but that was like about 10+ years ago, and then about 5 years ago. I'm back to it as of a few days ago. Watching my mom cope with COPD and not being able to breathe all the time...yeah I don't want that to be me. I'm moving over to vaping again and pretty optimistic it's gonna work. I have some questions about things these days but I'm sure that's more for a post somewhere else, not here. Will have to do some searching since I am sure my questions have already been asked. Glad to be here as I'm sure it will be a wealth of information.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome to the VU forum!
Any questions you have we will try to answer and to try to help you be successful in quitting smoking cigarettes by vaping.

:wave:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome! What are the laws (concerning vaping and/or e-liquids) in Montana?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi from Montana. I'm Michael and I'm 53...and a 35-year smoker. I have vaped a few times before but that was like about 10+ years ago, and then about 5 years ago. I'm back to it as of a few days ago. Watching my mom cope with COPD and not being able to breathe all the time...yeah I don't want that to be me. I'm moving over to vaping again and pretty optimistic it's gonna work. I have some questions about things these days but I'm sure that's more for a post somewhere else, not here. Will have to do some searching since I am sure my questions have already been asked. Glad to be here as I'm sure it will be a wealth of information.
welcome my friend, a good crowd here, any questions. just fire away

VU Sponsors