Become a Patron!

Hello everyone from PA.

I started chewing tobacco when I was 16 and then began smoking cigarettes shortly after that. I became hooked on both and have been doing it for a long time now. I have a family now and a newborn baby in the house. My friend had started vaping and got off cigarettes so he let me try it and I figured I'd give it a shot. I started out with an MVP 20W mod and an Aspire Nautilus tank. It worked I've been off chew and cigs for 6 months now and I love vaping.

My collection and knowledge of vaping and vaping products have grown immensely. Now I have my original setup intentioned earlier and also have an Itaste 100W mod a Cloupor GT 80W TC mod a Sense Herakles tank and the new Smowell Hatrick tank which I must add is a BEAST. I also have allot of juices.

I'm now down to 3mg and I'm completely hooked on vaping. It's my main hobby and I will continue to expand my collection of equipment. New will be an unregulated mod and an RDA. I'm looking forward to learning how to build my own coils.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.
If you can't find what information you need here in the many threads , just ask.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Howdy Human! You have chosen wisely! Vape>stinky tobacco!

VU Sponsors