Become a Patron!

Hello everyone

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello everyone, I'm new here.
My name is Naomi and I am 24 years old. I started vaping last september, after being hooked on cigarettes since before I even turned 18. I mostly use pod devices with nic salts now and started making my own juices as well a few months ago.
Hi and welcome to our friendly home, you made a wise choice to rid yourself of cancer sticks, here in Australia, they have declared war on vaping, but....we shall keep on puffing. Enyoy your stay.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome! I'm impressed that you are already into DIY juice making. Please tell us more about your devices and juices. How strong is the nic (mg or %) What flavors do you like?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:wave: Hi @Naomi24
Welcome to the Underground. It's a a great place to be, lots of friendly people and hope you stick around to get to know us and we get to know you. :vino: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud:

Hi and welcome to our friendly home, you made a wise choice to rid yourself of cancer sticks, here in Australia, they have declared war on vaping, but....we shall keep on puffing. Enyoy your stay.
They are slowly doing the same here unfortunately, but as long as I can vape, I'll vape!

Hello and welcome! I'm impressed that you are already into DIY juice making. Please tell us more about your devices and juices. How strong is the nic (mg or %) What flavors do you like?
I mostly have xros devices, the pod devices from vaporesso. I started trying to make my own juice, because this year the country will start to forbid ejuices. I don't want any weird or mixed flavorings, so I thought; how hard can it be? I basically just use a menthol flavor and sometimes add a bit of a peach flavor to have something different to get rid of vapors tongue. I started with 20mg nicsalt, but now since I'm diy I went to 15 and I've even been thinking about putting some more pg/vg in there to go even lower on the nic.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I mostly have xros devices, the pod devices from vaporesso. I started trying to make my own juice, because this year the country will start to forbid ejuices. I don't want any weird or mixed flavorings, so I thought; how hard can it be? I basically just use a menthol flavor and sometimes add a bit of a peach flavor to have something different to get rid of vapors tongue. I started with 20mg nicsalt, but now since I'm diy I went to 15 and I've even been thinking about putting some more pg/vg in there to go even lower on the nic.

Started out vaping free base juices at 18 mg / ml. Have done so for nearly a decade now. Within the past two years, in part due to annual bronchitis, part due to being a weak willed country boy, I've started rubbing snuff again. Tried going to 12 mg / ml with no luck. I need the 18 mg juice. Still very rarely have a cigarette.

Main points I'm trying to convey, don't beat yourself up over being human. I smoked 35 + years at a pack to pack and a half a day. Vaping has spared me a lot of cigarettes and recently given me clean lung health. We all choose and find our own way to vape. What is right for you is right for you. Don't let anyone tell you there's only one way.

Welcome to our family of misfits. I like using flavorless base juice, max VG at 18 mg / ml. Got some flavorings I "mix up" or just toss on to drip in my own way. You might eventually start getting to building your own coils, or not. Plenty of help here if you want. The only dumb question is one not asked, well that and one asking me to give up my Silly Putty. *grin*

VU Sponsors