Become a Patron!

Hello Everyone!

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Laurel and I'm fairly new to vaping. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio and vaping has replaced analog cigarettes for me for life.
I started with an eGo-T and a KangerTech T3'D. I then moved my way up to an iTaste MVP 2.0 and an iTaste VV V3. I'm loving them but as a rapidly avid vaper, I'm looking into Mech Mods.
@Whiskey is sending me a L-Rider Corolla Mech Mod and I'm so excited to start using it and eventually building coils.
At the moment my setup is the iTaste VV V3/iTaste MVP 2.0 (one for being out and one for being at home) with an Aspire Nautilus Mini.
I'm loving sweet dessert and custard-type eLiquids.
So that's all about my vaping voyage! This forum has been awesome. Nice to meet all of you!

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard! I made the switch just over a year ago. Just wait a year, you are going to love how you feel..

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you for the welcome! I'm already feeling much better without analogs. It's awesome!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

With the gear you have you are off to a great start.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome aboard! I made the switch just over a year ago. Just wait a year, you are going to love how you feel..
Thank you for the welcome! I'm already feeling much better without analogs. It's awesome!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Laurel
Hello, thanks for the great introduction.
I've seen you around the forum for the last couple of days. You seem like a really sweet lady.
Congrats on your switch to vaping.
So awesome that Whiskey showed you such wonderful generosity. She's a great lady for sure :)

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Laurel
Hello, thanks for the great introduction.
I've seen you around the forum for the last couple of days. You seem like a really sweet lady.
Congrats on your switch to vaping.
So awesome that Whiskey showed you such wonderful generosity. She's a great lady for sure :)
Yeah, Whiskey has been great! And thanks for the compliment. This forum is very welcoming. It's awesome.

VU Sponsors