Become a Patron!

Hello everyone!

I have been a cigarette smoker for 20 years and since I moved to vaping 2 months ago, I have never had the need to smoke a cigarette anymore.

Since then, I have been reading quite a bit on the ingredients used in juices and I am very interested in making my own 100% organic juice since I'm quite afraid of counterfeit juices here in Southeast Asia.

I look forward to the guidance of expert mixologists here and sincere thanks to all members in vaperunderground.com for your warm welcome replies.

Regards,
xkhtxr

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have been a cigarette smoker for 20 years and since I moved to vaping 2 months ago, I have never had the need to smoke a cigarette anymore.

Since then, I have been reading quite a bit on the ingredients used in juices and I am very interested in making my own 100% organic juice since I'm quite afraid of counterfeit juices here in Southeast Asia.

I look forward to the guidance of expert mixologists here and sincere thanks to all members in vaperunderground.com for your warm welcome replies.

Regards,
xkhtxr
Welcome xkhtxr
Cool artwork. Self portrait!? :)

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the welcome Smigo :D

Unfortunately, I look nothing like the random gif I have placed as a signature haha! Just thought it was artistically cool...
Great to see someone here from other parts of the world. Here in the recipe section you will see some mix recipes that try to stay away from certain additives. I do that from allergies.
All good friend.
Was a funny Gif and I cant resist a joke here n there, how we are in my part of Oz.
a9688b7d47b2e017816977058ac52777.gif
Not me by the way! :giggle:
Welcome again mate! đź‘Ť

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! Creepiest video clip I've seen lately - something about it reminds me of Magritte.

This is my favorite of his:

1613663347071.png

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Medicine Flower flavorings maybe something you should check out. I don't know if you can get them in your part of the world. I would stick with the premium line as there will not be any oils. Oil in vape is not a good thing for your lungs.

VU Sponsors