Become a Patron!

Hello everyone

Hello from East Texas. Name is Jack. I'm an avid outdoorsman, veteran, and now working as a paramedic. Getting more serious into vaping again. Trying to get up to date on the newest things. So much has changed. Glad I stumbled on this forum. Great people I have met so far and very helpful. Ordered up some new gear and look forward to trying more new things and talking with everyone about how they all perform and share experiences and hear what others do. Thanks Vape Fan and nadalama for advice and help on deciding what to get started with.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello from East Texas. Name is Jack. I'm an avid outdoorsman, veteran, and now working as a paramedic. Getting more serious into vaping again. Trying to get up to date on the newest things. So much has changed. Glad I stumbled on this forum. Great people I have met so far and very helpful. Ordered up some new gear and look forward to trying more new things and talking with everyone about how they all perform and share experiences and hear what others do. Thanks Vape Fan and nadalama for advice and help on deciding what to get started with.
Hello from South Texas, jackhorn01. I'd be interested in knowing all about your new toys.

I always urge people who haven't yet, to go over to CASAA.org (Consumer Advocates for Smoke Free Alternatives Association) and sign up. It doesn't cost anything, and you'll get alerts. The government nannies want to take away our vapes, so it's good to know when and where to make your voice heard.

Welcome to VU. Hope you'll have fun.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apologies for my belatedness. Welcome aboard. Still find myself a newbie at times. :) Rather that than knowing all. Hope we can be of help.

VU Sponsors