Become a Patron!

Hello from Nuvolone!

Hello everyone,

Been reading posts on VU for a couple of months and finally decided to register. After 15 years of analogs and a few years of e-cig/analog I have finally switched to ecigs for good and I'm loving the whole DIY aspect of it. I work as a pharmaceutical chemist and therefore I am drawn to understanding the chemical composition of e juice flavours and various recipes. I must say that even after 6 years in the chemical industry and a PhD in organic chemistry I am having to learn a lot of new things (red face) so hat off to all of you experts that give advice on here. A special thanks goes to HIC, using his recipes gives newbies a wonderful insight in complex flavour composition of everyday things we eat. I had never realised vanilla and anise could be used to mimic tic tac flavour!
Anyway, it's good to be part of this community, I have lots and lots to learn and hopefully I will be able to make contributions especially on the chemistry side of things.

Nuvolone (ps that means big cloud in Italian if anyone wonders :) )

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Going to be good to have you here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U iots of friendly and helpful folks here looking forward to reading your posts

VU Sponsors