Become a Patron!

Hello to all yummy peps

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Huh, how about that? Not been called yummy before. Oh wait, once but I think he was being polite. No, not really been called yummy. I took my brain out to keep :zombie::zombie::zombie: away. Wife tells me that I probably taste as nasty as I sometimes smell, and would be tough to chew.

Maybe I need to aspire to being yummy? Bet that comes in handy when you need to escape a Kodiak bear. "Ha! I'll toss an arm the opposite way and let you go gnaw it while I run the fuck away!" See? I can use my kidney, erm, gall bladder. The kid's got the skillz, sharper than a dull rock. Ha!

Hey welcome to the Vu

Huh, how about that? Not been called yummy before. Oh wait, once but I think he was being polite. No, not really been called yummy. I took my brain out to keep :zombie::zombie::zombie: away. Wife tells me that I probably taste as nasty as I sometimes smell, and would be tough to chew.

Maybe I need to aspire to being yummy? Bet that comes in handy when you need to escape a Kodiak bear. "Ha! I'll toss an arm the opposite way and let you go gnaw it while I run the fuck away!" See? I can use my kidney, erm, gall bladder. The kid's got the skillz, sharper than a dull rock. Ha!
I don't have to run faster than that bear, only faster than you! The bear says yummy

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't have to run faster than that bear, only faster than you! The bear says yummy

Did you see that purposely placed gopher hole? :D

I swear me and my younger both agree, we'll trip people or have trip holes dug out already. We're forward thinking like that. We still though can not figure out how to make f---ing pants. If we can do that we got world peace in the bag, everyone will want f---ing pants so they can join the global orgasmic orgy. We'll give them away free, up to three pairs per person. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Might be dangerous feeling around here, Might want to do your feeling with the light on. Welcome to VU!

Shh, I was almost ...

I do apologize if any offense is taken. Figure though a bit of light humor is somewhat acceptable. If not, I'll not use humor again with you. Well, I might use suit humor.

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I swear me and my younger both agree, we'll trip people or have trip holes dug out already. We're forward thinking like that. We still though can not figure out how to make f---ing pants. If we can do that we got world peace in the bag, everyone will want f---ing pants so they can join the global orgasmic orgy. We'll give them away free, up to three pairs per person. :)
That was the second best thing I've read this week! I may or may not need a new keyboard. Dr. Pepper hurts coming out of the nose.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That was the second best thing I've read this week! I may or may not need a new keyboard. Dr. Pepper hurts coming out of the nose.

Good. :) I'm glad you can fuss at Dr. Pepper now. *chuckles*

My wife read me one I found probably the best. I'll have to PM it.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU @Jillybean51! :cheers:

Contrary to what @MyMagicMist says, I don't purposely place my holes where they will put anyone in danger... :giggle:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's alright, the bears around here don't bite too hard:giggle:, welcome to VU lots of good and friendly folks here, except for them bears:giggle:

VU Sponsors