Become a Patron!

Hellvape rebirth rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received hellvape rebirth rta from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Hellvape rebirth rta colors:

- Blue
- Black
- Full black
- Gold
- Gunmetal
- Purple
- Rainbow
- Ss

Tf3NMxY.jpg

Specifications:

- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 50mm
- Drip tip: 810 drip tip
- Material: Stainless Steel+Pyrex Glass
- Thread: 510 thread

In the box:

- Hellvape Rebirth RTA 2ml
- Bubble Glass Tube 5ml
- Accessory Bag
- Extra 810 drip tip
- 510 drip adapter
- User Manual

VzukASi.jpg

Rebirth rta is designed by MikeVapes and made by Hellvape. This is a dual coil atomizer, it is 25mm in diameter and height of the atomizer is 50mm. Atomizer comes in really nice package, with this atomizer you will receive bubble glass tank, extra 810 drip tip, 510 drip tip adapter and you will receive tool that you will use to measure coil leads, but in the package you will not receive coils. Build quality of the atomizer is good, everything is as it should be and there is nothing to complain about. You can buy this atomizer in 8 different colors which is really nice. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top cap you can see some details, also you can see details on the airflow control ring, on the chamber you can see logo and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard engravings.

3Efb3RX.jpg

pjXiC5h.jpg

Atomizer comes with 810 drip tip pre installed and I really like how it looks, it stays really nice in the place and it is comfortable for using. With this atomizer you will receive extra 810 drip tip and this drip tip is also good in my opinion, but in case that you don't want to use any of them, you can use any other 810 drip tip that you have here. In the package you will also receive 510 drip tip adapter so you can use even 510 drip tip if you want here.

d3tveN2.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer, on the top cap we have details that helps when you want to take of the top cap. We have locking system here and all you need to do is a quarter turn and you will be able to take of the top cap. When you take of the top cap you can see two big fill holes and you can fill the tank with any bottle which is really good. So, in my opinion top fill system here is really good and you can fill the tank really fast.

FRScrzc.jpg

You will receive the atomizer with regular glass tank pre installed, capacity with this tank is 2ml, but in the package you will receive a bubble glass tank, with bubble glas tank capacity is 5ml which is really good capacity and use this atomizer with bubble glass tank. Tank stays really nice on the top o ring and you can unscrew only the base and change coil or cotton while you still have e liquid left in the tank.

NQQ6mj4.jpg

e9kw6Rq.jpg

On the build deck you can see two slots for coil leads and screws here are good, so far I didn't have any problems. On the build deck you can also see 4 wicking slots. This is a really nice looking deck, here you can see two blocks and on each block you can see airflow holes, we have here honeycomb airflow which is really nice. On each block we have 14 airflow holes on the top and 2 airflow holes on the inner side.
Building here is not that hard, but still it is a bit harder than when you have 4 slots for coils leads. In the package you will receive tool that you will use to measure the length of the coil leads and when you clip the leads you need to put them in slots, screw in both screws and bend the coils above the airflow. With this atomizer it is very important to place coils good and it is also important to wick it really good because coils are placed pretty much high.
On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots. You can adjust the airflow without any problems and details on the airflow ring will help you a lot. You can take off the airflow control ring which is really nice because you can really easy clean the atomizer.

AIAh6Ee.jpg

mvWZZz0.jpg

OwvJmI3.jpg

My thoughts about this atomizer:

So, you can buy this atomizer in 8 different colors. Build quality of the atomizer is good and everything is as it should be. Package is really nice, you will receive bubble tank, extra 810 drip tip, 510 drip tip adapter and tool for the coils, but in the package you will receive no coils which is con. Drip tips are comfortable for using and I like to use pre installed drip tip. Top fill system is good, fill holes are big and you can fast fill the tank. Capacity with regular glass tank is 2ml which is small capacity for me and I like to use bubble glass tank with 5ml capacity. It is really good that you can change coils or cotton while you still have e liquid in the tank. Building here is not that hard as I said, but it is still easier when we have build deck with 4 posts, tool from the package helps a lot with building here. It is really important to wick this atomizer right and if you wick it right it will perform very good. I tried here 2.5mm coils and 3mm coils and in my opinion this atomizer is better with 3mm coils. Vapor here is really dense and vapor production is pretty much good. Flavor is good because we have really good airflow, coils are placed high and chamber has conical shape, so basically flavor can't be bad. Airflow is very smooth and it is slightly restricted, this is atomizer for people that like a bit restricted lung draw. So basically considering everything here, this is a good atomizer and it stays in my collection because I like it a lot.

Cons:

- No coils in the package
- Building and wicking can be hard for beginners

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Color options
- Bubble tank in the package 5ml
- Tool to measure length of the coil leads
- Good drip tips
- Extra drip tip
- Vapor is dense
- Flavor is very good