Become a Patron!

HELP asap! i cant get my rta of its just spinning

so my vape fell onto the the floor natrualy i checked on it it was fine unill i tried removing my entire tank and the buttom peice wont come off its just spinning no matter what direction i spin it in. its lose and spinning what should i do i cant get the tank off
my rta:
eXvape eXpromizer V3 Fire RTA
if anyone knows how to fix or get it removed without damaging the mod or the tank that would be perfect
edit
mod: smok species

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately it's probably pressure fitted inside the mod or possibly some sort of epoxy. There's probably not a way to remove without grabbing it from the inside. Can you see the connection from the inside when you take your batteries out?

Unfortunately it's probably pressure fitted inside the mod or possibly some sort of epoxy. There's probably not a way to remove without grabbing it from the inside. Can you see the connection from the inside when you take your batteries out?
well the mod does have screws on the underside right beside the battery slot when you open the batteri thingy it has 1 screw visable. if i am correct i should be able to remove the shell in order to find more screws but idk problem is the buttom plate of my tank is stuck spinning with it screwing off. asked my brother to take my mod apart. since it has 3 screws it should be possible but if not im just gonna have to stick with the tank and buy a new tank and a new mod ;w;. there is nothing else then 1 - and 1 + and then on the door of the batteries there is an other 1 + and 1 -. if i have to glue it stuck inside i got 5 diffrent glues all made for metal and rock. im just not too sure what happen and what to do incase. and it worried me cause i vape on a daily basis(2-3 tanks per day (4ml tank))

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was reading up on This and the drop is what caused it. The 510 which is the round plate that the tank screws into is press fitted into the mod instead of having some sort of screw. Cheaper to manufacture that way so it can be cheaper for the consumer. Not always the best option. You can get the tank off and try gluing the 510 back in.

If that doesn't work I'd suggest going into our hardware thread here on the forum and looking at something used. We have great seller/traders here and 90 percent of the time you can't even see how it's a used mod. And sometimes cheaper than you'd think. But online is always cheaper than buying a shop

VU Sponsors