Become a Patron!

help finding a battery

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys, I have 2 sony vtc 5's but I will need new batteries soon. I cant find any place that has them in stock. Are there any other 18650s that have a 30a max and 40+pulse? Something over 2000mah preferred. I would like a safe reputable battery if possible. Please no links to the 40a Vamped batteries. Thanks

Edit: I sometimes build .08-.15 builds so I would like something that can pulse higher than 30. I dont have any 26650 mods(which I will exclusively use for those super sub ohm builds) as of right now and will be looking to get one soon when I get the money.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 2500mah capacity of the vtc5 has spoiled me. Do you know of amy batteries that have larger capacities than 2100mah with a max of 30amp(not pulse)? Ill just make my builds .1 minimum.
Yeah I feel ya. I'm so spoiled by my 2 vtc5. I would be in a desperate situation before going to another battery. But if I had to it would be the vtc4. I keep running into the same thinng as you. Everyone is out of stock and I won't buy batteries from ebay. So many damn fakes out there makes it hard to know where to go and who to trust.
Here's wher I get my VTC5 but they too are out of stock :mad:https://bevapehappy.com/shop/new-2-sony-us18650vtc5-2600mah-high-drain-30a-rechargeable-li-on-18650-batteries/

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I feel ya. I'm so spoiled by my 2 vtc5. I would be in a desperate situation before going to another battery. But if I had to it would be the vtc4. I keep running into the same thinng as you. Everyone is out of stock and I won't buy batteries from ebay. So many damn fakes out there makes it hard to know where to go and who to trust.
Here's wher I get my VTC5 but they too are out of stock :mad:https://bevapehappy.com/shop/new-2-sony-us18650vtc5-2600mah-high-drain-30a-rechargeable-li-on-18650-batteries/
Im punching myself for only buying 2 back then. I would gladly pay $15+ for authentic vtc5s... and there I was complaining about them being $11 several months ago...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what state are you in? one of the local shops by me has around 30 of them in their cabinet right now.

Hey guys my name is Matt I have been looking for a battery that is good for me I currently have vtc4s I'm pretty much looking for the strongest li-mn battery out there i have been looking at the orbtronic 18650 does anyone have a suggestion?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
All I can tell you is that I have been having the best luck with the VCT5.

I am sure that others that are more knowledgeable will jump in shortly.

VU Sponsors